how important is a good marriage proposal? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how important is a good marriage proposal?

Go down 
+3
Nystyle709
Kral
wants2laugh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

how important is a good marriage proposal? Empty
PostSubject: how important is a good marriage proposal?   how important is a good marriage proposal? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:28 am

are you one of those people that has always dreamed of a proposal?

Guys, were you nervous about asking?
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: how important is a good marriage proposal?   how important is a good marriage proposal? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:36 am

I would love for it to be all exaggerated and extra romantic like in the movies, but I would settle for just a nice sweet moment.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: how important is a good marriage proposal?   how important is a good marriage proposal? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:40 pm

Nope. I'll prob. be more prepared to discuss marriage and then just go with it.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: how important is a good marriage proposal?   how important is a good marriage proposal? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:27 am

It's important. If anything, it shows that he listens and pays attentions to his mate, because everybody has a different definition of "good." Personally, I want witnesses, but I don't want a big production made out of it (at least, I don't THINK I do).

Honestly, as long as my ring isn't dinky and has a good cut and quality, I'm good LOL.
Back to top Go down
zthatzmanz28
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
zthatzmanz28

Male
Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: how important is a good marriage proposal?   how important is a good marriage proposal? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:07 am

Don't know if the proposal itself is important. I dated a few women who insisted on having doors opened for them, chairs pulled out and having their meals ordered for them..none lasted more than a week or two. I have also dated a few women who were ready to get married by the second date--"Are you looking for a wife?" hmmm...Tough I like the idea of a big sha-bang proposal in Central Park or on the score board of COmerica Park, I believe it is better to have an understanding of who each other is as a person and the proposal is always good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueroadblogger.com
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: how important is a good marriage proposal?   how important is a good marriage proposal? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:16 am

"Your Place or Mine?"

How's that for a marriage proposal? Blue Cool

Srsly, I can't even remember any proposal with my wife. Back then our style was to move in with your partner and set up housekeeping together. That is how Lorily and I did it, Jim and I did it and Brenda and I did it.

After 3 years, Brenda and I decided to get married. We set a date, First day of Spring 1983 and made arrangements. I don't remember either of us proposing, we probably were just talking in bed one night and came up with the idea together.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: how important is a good marriage proposal?   how important is a good marriage proposal? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:27 am

Not a proposal so much as a decision. And FWIW I don't think proposals are necessarily important. It's the relationship that matters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how important is a good marriage proposal?   how important is a good marriage proposal? Empty

Back to top Go down

how important is a good marriage proposal?
Page 1 of 1