do you like your boss? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

do you like your boss?

Go down 
+3
Cheaps
Nystyle709
wants2laugh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

do you like your boss? Empty
PostSubject: do you like your boss?   do you like your boss? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:35 am

my immediate supervisor is a really nice woman, who screams constantly. Our machines are very huge and loud, so she thinks it necessary to scream at us to get her point across. The thing is when she isnt there, the whole group is less stressed and much happier.

how is your boss?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: do you like your boss?   do you like your boss? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:47 pm

Eh, he's aight I guess. The supervisor over him is a house nigga. I don't care for him.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you like your boss?   do you like your boss? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:03 pm

yeah... attitude makes a huge difference. We have a boss who is higher up that has a "ghetto" attitude. She is a beautiful black woman who dresses impeccably and to look at her you say "wow, now there is a classy looking woman who climbed the corporate ladder---good for her". Then she opens her mouth and is soooo unprofessional you wonder how she got there. She actually thumped her chest, snapped her fingers and said, "You don't know me cause im new, but im from the fucking hood and aint taking no shit from any y'all". There went any respect we had for her!
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: do you like your boss?   do you like your boss? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:04 am

He's hardly around, so yes I like him. Long as he stays away, we good.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: do you like your boss?   do you like your boss? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:51 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
yeah... attitude makes a huge difference. We have a boss who is higher up that has a "ghetto" attitude. She is a beautiful black woman who dresses impeccably and to look at her you say "wow, now there is a classy looking woman who climbed the corporate ladder---good for her". Then she opens her mouth and is soooo unprofessional you wonder how she got there. She actually thumped her chest, snapped her fingers and said, "You don't know me cause im new, but im from the fucking hood and aint taking no shit from any y'all". There went any respect we had for her!

Shocked
I think I would have died from laughter!

I hate those types myself...they try SOOO hard to be professional and when they open their mouths....WTF??? One chick I sat near at work kept saying things to customers like "skreet" instead of street and "prestripsion" instead of "prescription." She's a church going lady who curses her kids out and yells at customers that their English is bad and they need translators! LOL
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you like your boss?   do you like your boss? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:02 am

I actually love the manager I'm with now and probably wouldn't get through it without him! He doesn't lord over us or act like he's so far removed from the job that we do that he can't understand why things are so difficult for us sometimes, and he fights for us. He's quick-witted and has a joke for EVERYTHING! We normally can't get through group meetings without crying laughing...we normally don't get through meetings!

Sadly enough, I cannot say this about ANY female manager I've been placed with. I'm starting to think most females don't make great managers.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you like your boss?   do you like your boss? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:50 am

FireIce918 wrote:

Sadly enough, I cannot say this about ANY female manager I've been placed with. I'm starting to think most females don't make great managers.

Most of them don't. They truly don't. And black women are the worst.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: do you like your boss?   do you like your boss? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:55 pm

*knocks on wood* so far every boss I've had has been decent.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you like your boss?   do you like your boss? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:49 pm

We have had some great bosses tho. Most of our bosses fell into one of two categories: 1. total assholes who knew the job and did it well, so you respected them for that even tho they had no people skills or 2. totally clueless about the great with great people skills so we worked really hard for them cause we liked them.

now... they are all clueless assholes! lol we had working and have to fight with them when they make stupid decisions
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you like your boss?   do you like your boss? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:55 am

Nystyle709 wrote:

Most of them don't. They truly don't. And black women are the worst.

::hangs head in shame:: Double whammy for my gender and race!

I think I need to become a manager to shake this up a bit! I've been told I act like a dude anyway, so who knows, it might just work.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: do you like your boss?   do you like your boss? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:29 pm

I have a few bosses. I wouldn't invite any of them over for dinner, but most of them are alright with me.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you like your boss?   do you like your boss? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:28 pm

FireIce918 wrote:

::hangs head in shame:: Double whammy for my gender and race!

I think I need to become a manager to shake this up a bit! I've been told I act like a dude anyway, so who knows, it might just work.

you act like a dude--- and i think like one--- my bf just told me that it is great hanging out with me cause i "think like a dude. (I) understand the need for football and love sex". LOL

but as far as black women being bad bosses, i disagree. We have some great black female supervisors... and we have had some bad ones. One i recall was good, but she was a "self-hater". If she saw two employees standing around talking and not working, one white and one black, she would reprimand the black employee more. Her philosophy is that blacks need to break free of the lazy welfare collecting black man stereotype, so therefore she expected more from blacks than from whites. I found HER actions to be racist and prejudicial against her own race, and I have even been offended by her for another person.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: do you like your boss?   do you like your boss? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:34 pm

I can tolerate my boss but "like" might be going too far.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you like your boss?   do you like your boss? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:47 am

wants2laugh wrote:

you act like a dude--- and i think like one--- my bf just told me that it is great hanging out with me cause i "think like a dude. (I) understand the need for football and love sex". LOL

but as far as black women being bad bosses, i disagree. We have some great black female supervisors... and we have had some bad ones. One i recall was good, but she was a "self-hater". If she saw two employees standing around talking and not working, one white and one black, she would reprimand the black employee more. Her philosophy is that blacks need to break free of the lazy welfare collecting black man stereotype, so therefore she expected more from blacks than from whites. I found HER actions to be racist and prejudicial against her own race, and I have even been offended by her for another person.

A black woman in a supervisory position always got something to prove....nine times out of ten. I've had enough of them to know. I've been around enough women supervisors to know. Most of the women who were bitches as supervisors...then black ones were extra bitches. In every sense of the word. That's not to say that there aren't any cool ones though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you like your boss?   do you like your boss? Empty

Back to top Go down

do you like your boss?
Page 1 of 1