How well do you like your boss? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How well do you like your boss?

Go down 
3 posters

How well?
1 - Hate him/her
How well do you like your boss? I_vote_lcap0%How well do you like your boss? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How well do you like your boss? I_vote_lcap0%How well do you like your boss? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
How well do you like your boss? I_vote_lcap50%How well do you like your boss? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
How well do you like your boss? I_vote_lcap50%How well do you like your boss? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
10 - Love him/her
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

How well do you like your boss? Empty
PostSubject: How well do you like your boss?   How well do you like your boss? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Hi Guys,

Mine's pretty much a bitch, she's more like a prison warden, but it's not too much of a problem for me since we come in such little contact during my shift.

How about you, how's your relationship with your employer?
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: How well do you like your boss?   How well do you like your boss? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:51 am

I have several, so that's tricky for me to answer. I like my GM and have no problem with my department manager (I rarely see these two guys though, so no waves have been set off), however I steadily dislike my supervisor (the guy 3rd in command) because he's a patronizing prick who likes the vibration of his own vocal chords. It's to the point now where I don't even speak to this supervisor. Any actual issue I have I take immediately to guy above him.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: How well do you like your boss?   How well do you like your boss? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Moderately. Thankfully, I only have to see him once a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How well do you like your boss?   How well do you like your boss? Empty

Back to top Go down

How well do you like your boss?
Page 1 of 1