Eddie and Stacy taking Mitch to Hell Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eddie and Stacy taking Mitch to Hell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Eddie and Stacy taking Mitch to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Eddie and Stacy taking Mitch to Hell   Eddie and Stacy taking Mitch to Hell EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:14 am

Long time coming, but thankfully he's done.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Eddie and Stacy taking Mitch to Hell   Eddie and Stacy taking Mitch to Hell EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:20 am

Pretty epic scene there. I think Stacy was appropriate. Eddie was just there for convenience. Although I guess an epic villain being taken by 2 low class villains has a kind of fitting irony to it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Eddie and Stacy taking Mitch to Hell   Eddie and Stacy taking Mitch to Hell EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:43 pm

LOL Stacy's acting was the best, she must have taken lessons since she was last on the show.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Eddie and Stacy taking Mitch to Hell   Eddie and Stacy taking Mitch to Hell EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
LOL Stacy's acting was the best, she must have taken lessons since she was last on the show.

Agreed. I was surprised to not find Stacy annoying at all; which is a contrast from when she was on the show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Eddie and Stacy taking Mitch to Hell   Eddie and Stacy taking Mitch to Hell EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Chris wrote:

Agreed. I was surprised to not find Stacy annoying at all; which is a contrast from when she was on the show.
I think it was because she was finally presented as what she was, a full-out, uncompromising evil person. When she was on the show, despite how reprehensible she was, they still wrote it like she was supposed to be sympathetic and that her bad choices were the result of desperation and not evil. They were still trying to make her look more misunderstood vixen than evil biotch, and that made her intolerable, considering her actions. If the writing realized that Stacy was all-out evil, I think she could've been an enjoyable villain. CH is a good actress. The writing was what failed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eddie and Stacy taking Mitch to Hell   Eddie and Stacy taking Mitch to Hell Empty

Back to top Go down

Eddie and Stacy taking Mitch to Hell
Page 1 of 1