CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

Can You Help Me Brainstorm for Next Novel Idea

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Can You Help Me Brainstorm for Next Novel Idea Empty Can You Help Me Brainstorm for Next Novel Idea

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Putting this here cause I guess it does technically fall into "Book Chamber" territory.

Well, I've written 4 novel drafts and right now I've hit a snag in writing, largely due to impending lack of time in the fall and true and genuine writer's block. I'm just looking to see if anybody here can help me brainstorm or talk out a good idea, inspiration often comes from talking with others.

Basically, my style is typically emotional, character-driven drama that often features families with children, but I am willing to try something new if I feel it to be good. I can do crime or just personal drama, or a mixture of the two. I could use something for continuing the series I intended the last novel draft I completely to "launch."

Anyway, anybody with some ideas or suggestions, or just willing to help me talk something out, I'd like to hear from you. Smile

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:18 pm