The final episode - my thoughts. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The final episode - my thoughts.

Go down 
+3
Tony Marino
Forgiveness Man
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

The final episode - my thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: The final episode - my thoughts.   The final episode - my thoughts. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Nice that they showed the old photos on the mantle at Llanfair and even included one of Viki's sister Meredith.

Glad to know that Clint and Viki are remarrying (sad to not see it.)
Glad that Clint was revealed to be Jessica's biological father.
Destiny's delivery was very rushed and felt surreal, but naming the baby Drew was a nice homage to history.
Was never a fan of Cole/Starr/Langston/Markko, but their reunion wasn't annoying; Cole showing up to be continue on with Starr was nice.
I think Téa and Tomas were the weakest links.
The reappearance of Brody fell totally flat and should have been a little more significant.
Glad to see TSJ/Victor Jr. is alive! big grin That, of course, was the best part.

Overall it was a 'pleasant' finale. Not over the top or especially sappy, but very nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: The final episode - my thoughts.   The final episode - my thoughts. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:58 pm

I called TSJ being alive the entire time. And all the RH fans wanted to take TSJ at his word but I knew that he was tricking us with his info about not coming back.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: The final episode - my thoughts.   The final episode - my thoughts. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Lil Bro you were right all along, Victor Lord Jr. is alive and well and being held hostage by Allison Perkins!! Great ending!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: The final episode - my thoughts.   The final episode - my thoughts. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:06 pm

^^^^The fact that Allison is behind it actually kind of surprised me. But I am happy. Of course, another question I have is WTH happened to Troy and Lindsey. lol
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: The final episode - my thoughts.   The final episode - my thoughts. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 pm

It was just alright.I wasn't wowed by it,but I did feel sad when I turned off the timers on my machine for the last time.
I'm glad most of the characters got their happy endings.Destiny's baby is adorable.I'm glad Victor is not dead,but what a wide open ending for him and Todd and since I can't stand GH,I'll have to depend on the boards to read what happens,lol!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The final episode - my thoughts.   The final episode - my thoughts. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:58 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
^^^^The fact that Allison is behind it actually kind of surprised me. But I am happy. Of course, another question I have is WTH happened to Troy and Lindsey. lol

We have to assume that Lindsey went free and Troy is back in prison??
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: The final episode - my thoughts.   The final episode - my thoughts. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:23 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

We have to assume that Lindsey went free and Troy is back in prison??
IDK, cause I don't recall them ever saying that. Lindsey drove off and hasn't been heard from. Troy walked outside and IDK if Bo or Nora were in any condition to apprehend him. It seems both would still be on the loose.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: The final episode - my thoughts.   The final episode - my thoughts. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Yes the ending was GREAT and a real treat. I didn't see that coming at all. Nice way to put a smile on my face during such a bittersweet episode.
Back to top Go down
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: The final episode - my thoughts.   The final episode - my thoughts. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:28 am

Destiny's giving birth felt totally rushed and last minute. In one scene she's in labor and when they came back from commercial, the baby was there and her hair was combed. deranged

Loved the TSJ stuff though. If he winds up being another one at GH then I'll watch.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: The final episode - my thoughts.   The final episode - my thoughts. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:07 pm

That cliffhanger was everything!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The final episode - my thoughts.   The final episode - my thoughts. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:51 am

I agree that cliffhanger was awesome! Loved that it was Allison behind it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final episode - my thoughts.   The final episode - my thoughts. Empty

Back to top Go down

The final episode - my thoughts.
Page 1 of 1