My thoughts on today's episode. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My thoughts on today's episode.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

My thoughts on today's episode. Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts on today's episode.   My thoughts on today's episode. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 pm

How is it that Viki doesn't notice a woman pointing a good sized pistol at her? Seemed like Irene had that thing pointed at her for a minute! I liked how she crashed the will reading, though. Funny when she offered the kids candy.

It was good to see Tina again, but the acting during the will reading was very bad. Tina's silly faint made me cringe. I also thought AE completely underplayed Tina's reaction to Irene still being alive. And I hate that she brought that damn dog back with her. But I did laugh when Blair complained how it used her for a hydrant, and Tina zinged back that the dog didn't do anything that half the men in town hadn't.

Natalie and Rex...Zzzzz. Rex seeing Gigi in the waitress costume...double Zzzzz.

Got a minor chuckle out of Ford's asking if anyone wanted to sample his wiener, but his dialogue with Jessica was annoying with his goading her anger against Natalie. Speaking of Jessica, her jump rope scene was terrible. If BW isn't any good at it, then they shouldn't have wrote that part in.

Todd and Starr were drab. Him suggesting that she break him out was absurd. What's she supposed to do, sneak in a nail file?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

My thoughts on today's episode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on today's episode.   My thoughts on today's episode. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:58 am

I loved the scenes with AE it was typical Tina Ditzy with a very vicious tongue. AE looks great!!! One day Viki is saying she is looking for Tina then when she arrives, she says I thought I told you not to come back???? What was that all about. Tell me, how the hell did Irene get everything if Victor found out she was alive like 2 days before he was killed? Whats with the Thomas Todd Manning, where did Thomas come from?

If I see one more scene with Natalie whining over Johnny I am going to be tempted to kick the screen in! The Rex seeing Gigi apparition is getting rather tired too. I FF all scenes with Rex and Natalie yesterday.

Typical RH Todd, wanting to get his daughter involved in a crime busting him out of jail, some things never change.

Looking forward to more Tina and Cord coming up next!!!!
Back to top Go down

My thoughts on today's episode.
Page 1 of 1