CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Glad that Clint is Jessica's father.

TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Glad that Clint is Jessica's father. Empty Glad that Clint is Jessica's father.

Post by TSJToddFan Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:31 am

I'm happy they revealed that Clint is actually Jessica's father but I'm bothered that they let the cloud of Mitch being her father go on for so long. This was a revelation that should have come 5 years sooner IMO.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Glad that Clint is Jessica's father. Empty Re: Glad that Clint is Jessica's father.

Post by allison13 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:34 pm

This is a sl that should have been scrapped the minute the head writer laid it in front of the suits,but thank goodness they had the good sense to change it at the last minute.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Glad that Clint is Jessica's father. Empty Re: Glad that Clint is Jessica's father.

Post by Jason B. Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Who was the headwriter in charge when the show made that stupid decision to deBuke Jessica? Was it Malone?
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:44 pm

I think it was Malone.I seem to remember him giving some pompous interviews patting himself on the back for changing history.Same with Higley when she gifted us with Jessica's newfounded DID.
    Gee,I'm gonna miss bashing the writers! cries
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:25 am

It was a story that most of us didn't believe in and felt would be overturned sooner or later, but it should have happened much sooner.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Kral wrote:It was a story that most of us didn't believe in and felt would be overturned sooner or later, but it should have happened much sooner.

co-signs The very idea of it was just plain ridiculous.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:25 pm