CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
diz
allison13
Tony Marino
TSJFan4Ever
Kral
9 posters

God I hope Clint is not Rex's father.

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

God I hope Clint is not Rex's father. Empty God I hope Clint is not Rex's father.

Post by Kral Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Please don't go there. If his parents have to be on the show, then I'd rather it be Echo and Charlie. Not Clint.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

God I hope Clint is not Rex's father. Empty Re: God I hope Clint is not Rex's father.

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Clint would make sense, given Rex's lack of a conscience and his arrogance and tendency to play god.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

God I hope Clint is not Rex's father. Empty Re: God I hope Clint is not Rex's father.

Post by Tony Marino Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:57 am

They want to make Rex a Buchanan in the worst way, I would have liked it better if Bo was his father.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:24 pm

I'm sick of all the DNA re-writes.My wish is that Rex's dad turns out to be Charlie
    who's a good soul and deserves to have a chance with another son.Having Rex become yet another long,lost Buchanan at this late date is ridiculous,not that means anything.

Last edited by allison13 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    diz
    diz
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by diz Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:01 pm

Charlie is soo a Buchanan. You know that's eventually going to come out.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:54 pm

I sure hope not either. Clint don't need to be anyone's father.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:21 pm

It'll be interesting if it turns out Clint IS Rex's father. Wonder what he'll say when he realizes what a pathetic whelp he has for a son, though I'm sure he'll be proud of him for forging Sam's death certificate and leaving the Mannings to mourn a child who wasn't dead. We has Rex, John, Marcie and Adrianna to thank for Ramsey coming to town but Rex's forgery of a death certificate set it all in motion.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:32 pm

maybe clint can send rex to a moroccon prison.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:12 pm

that would be GREAT! Rex and David can be cell buddies but can we send Gigi, too! With the way she changes her hair colour, all I can think of is a poodle named Fifi, who has a different colour every week. Gigi reminds me so much of poodles - those fluffed up, dyed show dogs - not the intelligent family pets who have normal hair cuts.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by JeanMerc82 Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Clint/Rex: I don't care about these two sh$ts!!
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by allison13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Well,I guess we know who's the daddy now but I just can't reconcile this new evil Clint to the rough and tumble cowboy who would have moved mountains to find and claim his kid,no matter what.Ofcourse,this story has changed so many times that at this point,Rex's real parents could still turn out to be Peter Pan and Wendy!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:06 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:that would be GREAT! Rex and David can be cell buddies but can we send Gigi, too! With the way she changes her hair colour, all I can think of is a poodle named Fifi, who has a different colour every week. Gigi reminds me so much of poodles - those fluffed up, dyed show dogs - not the intelligent family pets who have normal hair cuts.

yeah Davie and Rex can be butt buddies and Gigi can give Rex tips on how to become blonde again since Echo is his mommy. Just make sure Gigi stays there permanetly.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:54 pm

I've lost most of my interest in Clint, too, but I don't blame him for not being thrilled to have a pathetic whelp like Rex as his son. I actually almost pity the guy!

Rex and Gigi both need to go away permanently!!!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:55 pm

^^^^Rex and Gigi need to stay more! They are the best thing about OLTL right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:30 pm