Teachers dating former students Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teachers dating former students

Go down 
+4
Nystyle709
zthatzmanz28
Shale
Chris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Teachers dating former students Empty
PostSubject: Teachers dating former students   Teachers dating former students EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Would you consider it inappropriate for a high school teacher to date a former student who just graduated?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Teachers dating former students   Teachers dating former students EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:01 pm

There would likely be an age spread and tho I personally have gone with guys younger than my grandson, we had no formal involvement as mentor/protege. It would look improper but I personally would not consider it inappropriate. (I have lived a life of inappropriate behavior) However there are probably policies against it. If not, then go for it.
Back to top Go down
zthatzmanz28
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
zthatzmanz28

Male
Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: Teachers dating former students   Teachers dating former students EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:58 pm

I found out a few years after graduation that one of the girls in my class married the shop teacher. I was kind of creeped out thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueroadblogger.com
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Teachers dating former students   Teachers dating former students EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Well, if you hook up with a student that's hours out of high school....that's going to raise some eyebrows. I don't think that's appropriate, but if the student is 18, there isn't much anyone can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Teachers dating former students   Teachers dating former students EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Kind of, but if they're not enrolled at the school anymore and are over 18, then it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Teachers dating former students   Teachers dating former students EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:43 pm

I considered it inappropriate when a teacher married a student immediately after graduation. They must have been dating before that. Besides he was so ugly and she was rather cute, but very athletic and he was a boys coach. I guess they bonded over sports but still it was not appropriate as long as she was still a high school student and he was a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Teachers dating former students   Teachers dating former students EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:41 pm

I'd like to find it more distasteful than I actually do. While it does raise brows, truth is that I'm rather indifferent to said scenario.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Teachers dating former students   Teachers dating former students EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:54 am

My best friend in school was the product of a father who was a gym teacher of her mother. She was pregnant by 18, although she was no longer in school. I remember we were like 15 and she was flirting with all our boyfriends at the roller rink cause she said she was "still young, sexy, and missed out on her teenaged years" so she was using us. It was really really weird.. and the father was an obsessive compulsive controlling jerk who molded the mother into having his obsessions! Was really really weird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teachers dating former students   Teachers dating former students Empty

Back to top Go down

Teachers dating former students
Page 1 of 1