What kind of free household help would you choose? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What kind of free household help would you choose?

Go down 
+7
zthatzmanz28
Bluesmama
Suzi
Supernova
Jason B.
CeCe
Chris
11 posters

What if you could have one free household helper for a year - which of the following professionals would you choose?
Chauffeur
What kind of free household help would you choose? I_vote_lcap0%What kind of free household help would you choose? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cook
What kind of free household help would you choose? I_vote_lcap0%What kind of free household help would you choose? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dishwasher
 0% [ 0 ]
Gardener
 0% [ 0 ]
Handyman
 0% [ 0 ]
Laundress
 0% [ 0 ]
Maid
What kind of free household help would you choose? I_vote_lcap50%What kind of free household help would you choose? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Personal shopper
What kind of free household help would you choose? I_vote_lcap17%What kind of free household help would you choose? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Other
What kind of free household help would you choose? I_vote_lcap33%What kind of free household help would you choose? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

What kind of free household help would you choose? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of free household help would you choose?   What kind of free household help would you choose? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:38 pm

If you were provided with free help for a year, what kind would you select?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: What kind of free household help would you choose?   What kind of free household help would you choose? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Maid who washes dishes? lol
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What kind of free household help would you choose?   What kind of free household help would you choose? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Tossup between maid and dishwasher.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What kind of free household help would you choose?   What kind of free household help would you choose? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Maid.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: What kind of free household help would you choose?   What kind of free household help would you choose? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:41 pm

A housekeeper wasn't listed. Why narrow the chores down that way? I want someone who will clean the whole place, do the washing and ironing and all the chores a housekeeper does.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: What kind of free household help would you choose?   What kind of free household help would you choose? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Handyman for me. My husband thinks he's a handyman but he really isn't. He usually does a very good job when he does do it; thing is, he's the world's worst procrastinator.
Back to top Go down
zthatzmanz28
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
zthatzmanz28

Male
Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: What kind of free household help would you choose?   What kind of free household help would you choose? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:22 pm

none? I really don't have enough of anything that would require help. I would however consider the Chauffeur if she came with a car and gasoline...
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueroadblogger.com
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What kind of free household help would you choose?   What kind of free household help would you choose? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:06 pm

zthatzmanz28 wrote:
none? I really don't have enough of anything that would require help. I would however consider the Chauffeur if she came with a car and gasoline...

Yeah, I am not too keen on having help with my personal stuff. Not the kinda person who needs servants of any kind. I was a Home Health Aide at one time, where I did light housekeeping and cooking for clients in their home, but would rather not have ppl do that for me unless I was really disabled. I refused the service when my leg was broken - more fun figuring out how to do for myself.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What kind of free household help would you choose?   What kind of free household help would you choose? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Whichever describes someone who claens and does housework.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What kind of free household help would you choose?   What kind of free household help would you choose? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Cook.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: What kind of free household help would you choose?   What kind of free household help would you choose? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:51 am

Toss up between handyman and maid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of free household help would you choose?   What kind of free household help would you choose? Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of free household help would you choose?
Page 1 of 1