What household chores do you hate doing? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What household chores do you hate doing?

Go down 
+4
Shale
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Supernova
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

What household chores do you hate doing? Empty
PostSubject: What household chores do you hate doing?   What household chores do you hate doing? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:38 pm

I know this falls under the 'too bad, you made the choice to do it in the first place' category, but I HATE washing out Ziploc bags with the dishes, I don't know why exactly, but I just hate having to wash them and then pull them open and drain the excess water and then hang them up to dry to be reused again.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What household chores do you hate doing?   What household chores do you hate doing? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:19 pm

I don't look forward to cleaning out the cat box.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: What household chores do you hate doing?   What household chores do you hate doing? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Dishes. Worst one ever. I need to get a dishwasher like the rest of the universe.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: What household chores do you hate doing?   What household chores do you hate doing? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:44 pm

CeCe wrote:
Dishes. Worst one ever. I need to get a dishwasher like the rest of the universe.

Ha-ha-HA, in our house, my mom, my brother and I *are* the dishwashers.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: What household chores do you hate doing?   What household chores do you hate doing? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
I don't look forward to cleaning out the cat box.

Oh yeah, 'nother reason why I'm glad ours is an outdoor kitty. Somebody must've trained her because she never makes a mess in the house but also doesn't ever tell us when she has to go out, only when she WANTS to, which is rare.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What household chores do you hate doing?   What household chores do you hate doing? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:19 am

I live in a one-room 'efficiency' apartment, very common here on Miami Beach. For a while even had a condo of the same configuration. One room is enuf for me and still I can't bring myself to drag out the vacuum and clean the floor weekly (sometimes monthly) I will pick up the noticeable stuff before dragging out the vacuum.

Next it dusting, then cleaning the bathroom porcelain.

Dishes are my thing - but I don't have too many of those to wash each day.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: What household chores do you hate doing?   What household chores do you hate doing? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:11 am

agreed with the dishes... and i HAVE a dishwasher... still hate them.

scrubbing the bathroom is a close second
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What household chores do you hate doing?   What household chores do you hate doing? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:40 pm

Supernova wrote:
I know this falls under the 'too bad, you made the choice to do it in the first place' category, but I HATE washing out Ziploc bags with the dishes, I don't know why exactly, but I just hate having to wash them and then pull them open and drain the excess water and then hang them up to dry to be reused again.

Why do you wash them out, they are made to be disposed of after use. Sounds like something my sister would do. I throw mine out after I use them once.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: What household chores do you hate doing?   What household chores do you hate doing? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:14 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Why do you wash them out, they are made to be disposed of after use. Sounds like something my sister would do. I throw mine out after I use them once.

Because in most cases after they're washed out they're still perfectly good and can be reused a few more times instead of shelling out $5 for a new box every week, so it's cheaper and cuts back on all the plastic in the trash that takes 500 years to break down.

The sandwich ones really come in handy since my mom learned the best way to work with hamburger meat is to make it up into patties and individually bag them and double bag them in a 2 gallon bag as soon as the meat's home from the store, instead of getting a 2 pound pack out of the freezer, thawing it all day and trying to work it into decent burgers. So we definitely go through a lot of those.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What household chores do you hate doing?   What household chores do you hate doing? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:06 pm

Supernova wrote:

Oh yeah, 'nother reason why I'm glad ours is an outdoor kitty. Somebody must've trained her because she never makes a mess in the house but also doesn't ever tell us when she has to go out, only when she WANTS to, which is rare.

It may not be the most pleasant chore but I would hate it a lot worse if any of our cats were hit by a car because they had to go outside "to use the bathroom".
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: What household chores do you hate doing?   What household chores do you hate doing? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

It may not be the most pleasant chore but I would hate it a lot worse if any of our cats were hit by a car because they had to go outside "to use the bathroom".

That's another thing about our cat, she likes cars and trucks when they are parked and she can jump up on them, but she is scared to death of ones coming down the street, she can hear them coming and she takes off to hide long before you ever see them. She hates riding in them too, we had to take her to the vet last year and she went berserk, sprawling all over the dashboard and getting up in the windows screaming and crying, and she wasn't much better going home the next day except she was in a cage and couldn't climb everything.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What household chores do you hate doing?   What household chores do you hate doing? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Supernova wrote:

Because in most cases after they're washed out they're still perfectly good and can be reused a few more times instead of shelling out $5 for a new box every week, so it's cheaper and cuts back on all the plastic in the trash that takes 500 years to break down.

The sandwich ones really come in handy since my mom learned the best way to work with hamburger meat is to make it up into patties and individually bag them and double bag them in a 2 gallon bag as soon as the meat's home from the store, instead of getting a 2 pound pack out of the freezer, thawing it all day and trying to work it into decent burgers. So we definitely go through a lot of those.

Believe it or not sometimes I go through a lot of them too but I never thought to re-use them.

Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: What household chores do you hate doing?   What household chores do you hate doing? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:02 pm

All of them really, but hate cleaning the bathroom the worst.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What household chores do you hate doing?   What household chores do you hate doing? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:30 pm

Dusting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What household chores do you hate doing?   What household chores do you hate doing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What household chores do you hate doing?
Page 1 of 1