CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+9
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Bluesmama
zthatzmanz28
wants2laugh
CeCe
Tony Marino
Shale
Chris
13 posters

Do you question the overall decency of promiscuous people?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you question the overall decency of promiscuous people? Empty Do you question the overall decency of promiscuous people?

Post by Chris Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:55 pm

If you knew someone who could be described as 'promiscuous,' having had dozens (or hundreds) of sexual partners, would you consider them lacking in character/decency?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Do you question the overall decency of promiscuous people? Empty Re: Do you question the overall decency of promiscuous people?

Post by Shale Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Chris wrote:If you knew someone who could be described as 'promiscuous,' having had dozens (or hundreds) of sexual partners, would you consider them lacking in character/decency?

Uh, NO! blank stare @ you

Now let's see who insults me by saying yes.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Do you question the overall decency of promiscuous people? Empty Re: Do you question the overall decency of promiscuous people?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Not really, what they do in their bedroom is their business, dosen't reflect on what type of person they are outside of that.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Of course not.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:34 pm

as long as they aren't cheating on anyone... there is no harm.

Life's too short, enjoy it
    zthatzmanz28
    zthatzmanz28
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 13

Post by zthatzmanz28 Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:24 pm

ok..I will play along---- YES ----- Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug!
    Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug! Group Hug!
    Group Hug!
    Group Hug!
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Well, I'll volunteer for the hot seat this time. It's only a forum.

I've known a lot of very promiscuous people, and almost all of them did harm to others or themselves. And, yes, overall decency can be compromised because of it.

But I did say "almost". . . Not ALL of them.

Good example is this woman who was married to my husband's nephew. Bitter divorce ensued, and she has screwed her father-in-law and her husband's brother. She has made an attempt to screw as many males in the family that she could (we cannot figure this out, either), although she's been shacked up with, and had a baby with, a cousin. One of her teen daughters is pregnant and she threw her out, outraged. Pot calling the kettle black?

This is a very self-absorbed person with a sex addiction who seems hell-bent on stirring things up. So, hell yes, I question her decency! She hasn't any.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:30 pm

I wouldn't think they were indecent automatically. Depends on how they acted in general.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:I wouldn't think they were indecent automatically. Depends on how they acted in general.

This. My cousin is a hoe. She good people, but she's still a hoe.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:37 pm

I would think they didn't value themselves very highly if they had hundreds of sexual partners. It would depend on how many dozens they had.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:30 am

Shrugs (Oh well…) The way I see it I cant judge 'em if they keep their business discreet. If someone has a REPUTATION for being a slut then I cant say they will be as easy to respect.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:01 am

Suzi wrote:...It would depend on how many dozens they had.
    How about Five Dozen in half a century?

(Actually that is 5-doz in 30 years because for 20 years I was only doing one person)
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:06 am

I personally find 5 dozen pretty overwhelming, however you have to look at it from my experience....one man, no cheating no nonsense. I married him I stay married to him and count myself very lucky. However most men would probably envy you. Many men seem to figure their self worth by the number of conquests.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:41 am

Bluesmama wrote:
    Good example is this woman who was married to my husband's nephew. Bitter divorce ensued, and she has screwed her father-in-law and her husband's brother. She has made an attempt to screw as many males in the family that she could (we cannot figure this out, either), although she's been shacked up with, and had a baby with, a cousin. One of her teen daughters is pregnant and she threw her out, outraged. Pot calling the kettle black?

This is a very self-absorbed person with a sex addiction who seems hell-bent on stirring things up. So, hell yes, I question her decency! She hasn't any.

face palm Wow.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:26 pm

I'd have no questions in my mind as to their lack of decency.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:34 pm

sexuality is a physical need... if someone is single, why would they be considered "indecent" in other ways just because they met that need?

relationships are hard, and it is hard to find the "right" person. Half of marriages fail, 75% of second marriages fail... so if a person decides not to marry, but still meet their needs... they are not decent people? even if they are good to others and are law abiding citizens? productive members of society?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Suzi wrote:...However most men would probably envy you. Many men seem to figure their self worth by the number of conquests.
    I don't see my love connections as conquests. In fact I was seduced by many of those 61 different ppl.

And, no matter how personally shallow those physical love moments were, I felt some kind of affection for the person I held in my arms for that moment - even the prostitutes that I was hiring. We did engage in sex just for the sex, but you cannot escape that there is another person there with you with his or her needs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:54 am