Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?

Go down 
+8
Tony Marino
CatEyes10736
Cheaps
Marc™
Bluesmama
Suzi
Supernova
Kral
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? Empty
PostSubject: Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?   Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:27 am

Are they too big, too little, too fat, too narrow?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?   Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:27 am

They seem fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?   Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:00 am

Very wide, but not too big, we joke about buying the boxes from the shoe store for me.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?   Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:12 am

Yes and no. I have real pretty size 7 feet. But they're narrow, and buying shoes to fit comfortably is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?   Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:41 am

Mine are perfect. Not too big or too narrow.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?   Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:44 am

Mine are just fine and dandy.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?   Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Mine are fine and I'm easy to fit in shoes. Many of my friends feet are either too wind or too narrow or too bony. Guess I lucked out.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?   Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:25 pm

size 10 1/2 here!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?   Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:26 pm

I wear a size 10 in womens. I have big feet, but whatever. I don't have a hard time finding shoes.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?   Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:56 pm

I take a 12 medium and I haven't had any trouble getting shoes I like in my size.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?   Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:52 am

I have a size 12 Wide with hi arches and it fits me fine at 6 ft tall.

They are probably wide because I wear flip flops or go barefoot except for the time at work where I have to wear shoes and those are running shoes that are not constrictive.
Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? 5156092451_6b33336bc9_z
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?   Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:36 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
I wear a size 10 in womens. I have big feet, but whatever. I don't have a hard time finding shoes.

I wear a 10 as well! I dont have a hard time buying shoes...

except this one time I went to Just For Feet which is a sneaker store. I couldn't find anything over a 9.5 I was sooo annoyed and asked the clerk if there were ANY sneakers with a 10--- his reply, "Did you check the big foot wall over there?" BIGFOOT!!! I was so mad it was like calling me a sasquatch! Moron.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?   Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:35 pm

wants2laugh wrote:

I wear a 10 as well! I dont have a hard time buying shoes...

except this one time I went to Just For Feet which is a sneaker store. I couldn't find anything over a 9.5 I was sooo annoyed and asked the clerk if there were ANY sneakers with a 10--- his reply, "Did you check the big foot wall over there?" BIGFOOT!!! I was so mad it was like calling me a sasquatch! Moron.

LOL, the average woman's shoe size in this country is like a 9, 9.5. A 10 isn't much of a stretch. I can wear a 9.5, depending on the cut of the shoe....but I wear a 10 in most shoes. It's never a problem finding shoes, unless you wear a 12 or a 13...stores carry lots of the larger sizes, they just sell out faster. But you can always order them. It's not like they have to specially make your shoe or anything.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?   Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:45 pm

My daughter took after her dad in the foot dept he wears a 13 or 14 if he can find them , She wears an 11 in ladies shoes, and had a very hard time finding a pretty shoe for her wedding, she ended up with a rather ordinary looking pair of white sandals. Fortunately the dress covered her feet.

I must say that 9-10 being the average size is pretty surprising, since here in Canada most women wear a 6 to 7. I'd wear a 6 if I could find the shoes wide enough, so I don't bother trying any more I just buy the size 7's and am done with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?   Are you comfortable with the size of your feet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you comfortable with the size of your feet?
Page 1 of 1