How do you feel about your feet? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you feel about your feet?

Go down 
+11
TSJFan4Ever
GrayWolf
MandyPerfumeGirl
Nystyle709
Shale
CeCe
stonestatic
CatEyes10736
Supernova
Tony Marino
Chris
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

How do you feel about your feet? Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:32 pm

How do you feel about your feet? Foot

How do you feel about your feet? Do they look like you'd prefer them too, or are socks your saving grace?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:34 pm

My feet are o.k. but right now my right ankle spoils everything, its still swollen and red in some spots.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
My feet are o.k. but right now my right ankle spoils everything, its still swollen and red in some spots.

How you doing on soreness? You still going to physical therapy?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Chris wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

Yeah I still go for PT twice a week but there are days when it hurts more than others. I guess when enough time goes by it will be at least 90% normal, the Doctors have told me it will never be the same as it was but the swelling will go down.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:03 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Chris wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

Yeah I still go for PT twice a week but there are days when it hurts more than others. I guess when enough time goes by it will be at least 90% normal, the Doctors have told me it will never be the same as it was but the swelling will go down.

Jeez, didn't quite realize it was that bad an injury. Here's hoping that the doctor underestimated and it does return to where it was previously. You know, they say that the Italians are fast healers! Wink laughing
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:03 am

I like my feet, but I'd like them better if the bottoms quit feeling like sandpaper.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:50 am

My feet are fine. Took a shower and moisturized them earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:52 am

Chris wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

Jeez, didn't quite realize it was that bad an injury. Here's hoping that the doctor underestimated and it does return to where it was previously. You know, they say that the Italians are fast healers! Wink laughing

LOL I certainly hope so. It was the surgery that did me in, putting the screws in my ankle and the cutting of the muscle and tendons is probably what made it swell up.
Back to top Go down
stonestatic
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
stonestatic

Male
Rep : 24

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:19 am

I like my feet. big grin
They're soft, not too flat and and my toenails are nicely trimmed.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:29 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Chris wrote:

Doctors can be great but they don't know everything. Hope it heals up completely. And soon.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:40 am

As for my feet, if I could trade my toes in I'd be happier with them. Not especially crazy about them Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:08 am

Chris wrote:

How do you feel about your feet? Do they look like you'd prefer them too, or are socks your saving grace?
My feet are wide since I am barefoot quite often and don't scrunch my toes in shoes. I have a high arch.

I think my feet look pretty nice and quite a few guys on a foot fetish site agree.
:biggrin:

How do you feel about your feet? 5156704630_3df581832c_b
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:44 am

I wish they're were smaller. I wear a size 10, 11. That's about it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:58 am

CeCe wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

Doctors can be great but they don't know everything. Hope it heals up completely. And soon.

Thanks CeCe!!
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:12 pm

I feel pretty good about my feet. It's definitely not a problem area for most women! Even though I'm only 5'5", I wear a size 8 or 9 shoe - I have long, lanky feet.
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:13 am

I'm like a baby when it comes to my feet, I play with them constantly!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Awww sad Poor Tony. I hope you feel better soon and your ankle is back to normal.

As for my feet? I like them. Smile I keep them covered in the winter, but have no problem with going barefoot or in sandals in the summer.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:05 pm

My feet get dry, so I am not a fan of that. Otherwise, they are decent feet!
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:01 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:

As for my feet? I like them. Smile I keep them covered in the winter, but have no problem with going barefoot or in sandals in the summer.

same here.. i think my feet are cute Smile
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:15 am

cheaps wrote:

... i think my feet are cute Smile

Can we see?

(Hey, it's the Internet - no weird ppl here) Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:03 am

Mine are OK. No complaints about my 12Ds. My wife is a 5 so she can have a tough time finding shoes that fit. On the plus side, she can shop for sneakers in the kid's section.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:04 am

I am fairly open about my attraction to feet - not quite at a fetish level but I include them in lovemaking (massaging, licking, sucking toes).
How do you feel about your feet? 5089438627_c3f1a0367c

But just look at the number of foot focused threads on this board.

https://conversationchamber.forumotion.net/t4154-how-do-you-feel-about-your-feet

https://conversationchamber.forumotion.net/t6904-am-i-the-only-one-who-doesn-t-mind-socks-with-sandals

https://conversationchamber.forumotion.net/t6832-flip-flop-sandals

https://conversationchamber.forumotion.net/t1198-first-day-of-summer-sandals-flips-season

I think we got some lurker pervs here. So, how many guys here are into feet? (Yeah, I doubt that anyone will come out and admit to it.)

Just go on and talk about the sandals, flip flops, high heel shoes and how you feel about your feet or footwear. Wink

Last edited by Shale on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Found Another Foot Related Thread)
Back to top Go down
2xy
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
2xy

Female
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:06 am

I hate my feet. I'm glad I live in a cool climate so I can keep them covered in shoes most of the year. They resemble Fred Flintstone's feet. I wear a size 6, extra wide. The only place that makes cute shoes in my size, EVER, is Payless, and their shoes are crap.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:06 am

2xy wrote:
I hate my feet. I'm glad I live in a cool climate so I can keep them covered in shoes most of the year. They resemble Fred Flintstone's feet. I wear a size 6, extra wide. The only place that makes cute shoes in my size, EVER, is Payless, and their shoes are crap.

So with your low center of gravity and wider than average base, you must be hard to tip over? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about your feet?   How do you feel about your feet? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about your feet?
Page 1 of 1