Dating someone who still lived with their parents Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dating someone who still lived with their parents

Go down 
+4
RedBedroom
wants2laugh
Cheaps
Chris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Dating someone who still lived with their parents Empty
PostSubject: Dating someone who still lived with their parents   Dating someone who still lived with their parents EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:00 am

Would you date someone who was over thirty, and still living with their parents?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Dating someone who still lived with their parents   Dating someone who still lived with their parents EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:07 am

Casual dating, sure, just as long as he gets to stay out as late as he wants.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Dating someone who still lived with their parents   Dating someone who still lived with their parents EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:41 am

There is a difference between him living with them, and them living with him. IF it is his house, and he is helping his parents out (due to health reasons or the economy), then I would think "what a great guy". If he is living with them, then I think "get your act together buddy".

This economy has really caused people to move back home. It seems I meet more and more guys that live at home... and no, i am not happy about it.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Dating someone who still lived with their parents   Dating someone who still lived with their parents EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:31 pm

It would depend on why he is there, but I would be so cautious.

My good friend married a very successful guy who moved home after college because he is very cheap. He lived there until he was about 32-34, when he and my friend bought land, built a house and married.

His motivation was to save money, but now he is in his 40's and very spoiled. Maybe he would be that way despite his post-college living arrangement, but I couldn't put up with how he is always insisting things go his way and certain things around the house done "just like ma does it."
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Dating someone who still lived with their parents   Dating someone who still lived with their parents EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:41 pm

Cheaps wrote:
Casual dating, sure, just as long as he gets to stay out as late as he wants.

LOL. It would depend on the circumstances. If you're shiftless and just living with your parents because they're the only ones who'll clean up after you and they're supporting you, then it's really not going to work out.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Dating someone who still lived with their parents   Dating someone who still lived with their parents EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:42 am

wants2laugh wrote:
There is a difference between him her living with them, and them living with him her. IF it is his her house, and he she is helping his her parents out (due to health reasons or the economy), then I would think "what a great guy girl".

big grin
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Dating someone who still lived with their parents   Dating someone who still lived with their parents EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:57 am

I can't judge because I'm still living at home myself.

Then again, I'm planning to move out in the next few months...

Keeping it real, I don't mind doing it but it's not helpful to the relationship, and I wouldn't be able to take him too seriously. I would need to know why he's there and when he plans to move out. On a long term basis, I couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Dating someone who still lived with their parents   Dating someone who still lived with their parents EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:44 am

Maybe. So long as they have a job and I don't have to sneak in and out or be extra quiet when we....yeah....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dating someone who still lived with their parents   Dating someone who still lived with their parents Empty

Back to top Go down

Dating someone who still lived with their parents
Page 1 of 1