CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Shale
Nystyle709
Chris
7 posters

Have you ever run into your ex with their current?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Have you ever run into your ex with their current? Empty Have you ever run into your ex with their current?

Post by Chris Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:07 am

We once discussed running into someone you used to be involved with while out with your current SO. On the flipside, have you ever spotted someone you were previously involved with with their latest lover? If so, how did you react?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Have you ever run into your ex with their current? Empty Re: Have you ever run into your ex with their current?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:46 pm

Yep. I didn't say anything. Was nothing to say.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Have you ever run into your ex with their current? Empty Re: Have you ever run into your ex with their current?

Post by Shale Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:52 pm

When Jim and I separated, he eventually married a mutual friend of ours. I attended their wedding.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:55 pm

When I'm done I'm done Have you ever run into your ex with their current? Shrug
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:58 pm

never happened... i would just ignore it and walk away
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Well, I ran into my first husband with his girlfriend while we were separated. And I could see clear as day that he hoped I'd be jealous. But I felt nothing ~ considered him HER problem now (it'd been my intention to divorce him, anyway).
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:30 am

HAHAHA.....turns out we all lived in the same building; me and the ex were on the same elevator with his new girl and my new guy at the time. It was cool, she seemed like a sweetheart, but I found out years later she was fake as hell.

Funny, my new (at the time) guy picked up on her phony nature real quick. He was good at reading people quickly. He also didn't understand why I was attracted to the guy, but all I could say was folks change.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:50 pm