CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
RobbieFTW
Chris
6 posters

Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current? Empty Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current?

Post by Chris Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:21 am

Have you ever been out with the current person you're in a relationship with and run into someone else you used to see? If so, how did the scene play out? What was your (and theirs) reaction?
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current? Empty Re: Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current?

Post by RobbieFTW Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:53 am

Yeah not too long ago I went to the movies with a guy I see and behind the ticket counter was another guy I dated about a year ago. Nothing happened we didn't say a word to each other beyond ticket transactions.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current? Empty Re: Have you ever run into your ex while out with your current?

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 am

No, but I did run into my ex-boyfriend's roommate. My boyfriend (at the time) had invited me out with his friends to see a double feature. His friend had invited two of her friends, who turned out to be my ex's roommate and his boyfriend. We did that awkward "Do I know you" thing a lot.

I had run into said roommate before while walking with a friend I'm sure he thought I was dating.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:21 pm

The very first weekend my guy and I started dating, we saw my ex. And so, that was years ago.

Kind of related, I did run into my very first innocent bf (grades 8 and 9) with my son at a home town festival. Todd started to chat my son up about racing, and my high school best friend came out of the bathroom with her daughters and told my son, "Todd and your mom used to date." My poor son was so embarrassed.

Since then, my son has asked, "What do you think I would be like if Todd was my dad?" I reply, "Taller, but much less intelligent."
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Yep. Nothing popped off. I said "what's up" and kept it moving. They did the same. That was just one person though. The other, I acted like I didn't see his ass.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:57 am

I never really dated and only had about 3 relationships.

I attended my ex-partners wedding to a mutual friend and the three of us hung out together.

I am of that generation that is like Bruce Willis, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. What's the big deal that one of you used to fuck someone who the other is fucking now?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:12 am

Shale, so are you Bruce or Ashton?

I think it worked for them since SO MANY year passed and it was all Hollyweird that projected the sense of normal for all that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:30 am