CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
CeCe
Chris
6 posters

Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming? Empty Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming?

Post by Chris Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:39 am

Is there something in your home that is on its last legs and will need to be repaired/replaced soon?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming? Empty Re: Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming?

Post by CeCe Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:45 am

Unfortunately there's a line forming. The washer & dryer are both clinging to life & the front door needs to be replaced. I flipped & rotated my mattress for one more year but gonna have to do that too this time around.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming? Empty Re: Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming?

Post by Cheaps Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:20 am

Yes, my bedroom window. It broke, I'm not sure how I broke it but when I open it comes off the aligning. Its shut good now for winter, I'm a need to get that fixed, before warmer weather comes.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:16 pm

I'm going to replace the blinds next month.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Our dining table. It is very old and was very cheap, and I hope to replace it soon. Having a fancy dining set was never important to me; it was always the biggest piece of shit furniture I ever owned.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:29 pm

YES. I am so sad to know that my laptop is most likely fried. My friend looked at it tonight and said it is most likely the hard drive and it will probably be not worth it to fix. That sucks. But there is always that chance a tech person will tell me it's fixable at a reasonable cost.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:45 pm