What was the strangest thing you ever did in an Elevator? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was the strangest thing you ever did in an Elevator?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

What was the strangest thing you ever did in an Elevator? Empty
PostSubject: What was the strangest thing you ever did in an Elevator?   What was the strangest thing you ever did in an Elevator? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:52 am

I fell asleep for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: What was the strangest thing you ever did in an Elevator?   What was the strangest thing you ever did in an Elevator? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:55 am

Once vomited in one. I don't like elevators.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: What was the strangest thing you ever did in an Elevator?   What was the strangest thing you ever did in an Elevator? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:01 pm

I have a funny elevator story, but not really something I "did". I was at a hotel for a banquet and at night, my friend and I went to mix a drink in our rooms and then head back down to the common area. We saw two security guards walking down the hall in front of us. I had my camera around my neck, so we decided to take a picture of their backside. They saw the flash and turned around and laughed.
So, we get to the elevator around the corner, and there they were. We were feeling embarrassed when we all four got into the elevator. Then one of them says, "We are not really security, we're strippers." Our eyes widened and they laughed and said he was kidding, they really were security. And they really were because we kept seeing them the rest of the night. But it was refreshing to "meet" hotel security that did not act like they were secret service, with a pompous attitude.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: What was the strangest thing you ever did in an Elevator?   What was the strangest thing you ever did in an Elevator? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Not really all that strange but when I was about 17, I was at the gym in the wet area....and true to form made eye contact with someone. Soon as we both got in the elevator we started kissing. I think in all that distraction, we thought the "up" button had been pressed, but it hadn't. We didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What was the strangest thing you ever did in an Elevator?   What was the strangest thing you ever did in an Elevator? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:57 am

Danced to my headphones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the strangest thing you ever did in an Elevator?   What was the strangest thing you ever did in an Elevator? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the strangest thing you ever did in an Elevator?
Page 1 of 1