What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?

Go down 
+3
Nystyle709
CeCe
RedBedroom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  Empty
PostSubject: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:52 pm

I had an ex with a dog who literally went crazy over eating toe nail clippings. It was the strangest thing. You could just hold a clipper to the foot and he would go ape shit.

Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:59 pm

It would probably have to be the cat that drooled when she saw the bottle of flea spray. And not just a little. This was major droolage. Weird ass cat.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:59 pm

CeCe...that is strange!
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:03 am

Bless her heart. It was one of the weirdest things I ever saw. And I've had some bizzarros lol My son would try to set his little sister off who has a weak stomach by calling her & then holding the spray up in front of the cat.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:05 am

CeCe wrote:
Bless her heart. It was one of the weirdest things I ever saw. And I've had some bizzarros lol My son would try to set his little sister off who has a weak stomach by calling her & then holding the spray up in front of the cat.

Gotta love big brothers!!!
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:06 am

RedBedroom wrote:

Gotta love big brothers!!!

He was TERRIBLE! lol
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:15 am

When I stayed with my cousin and his girlfriend in Cali....their Yorkshire Terrier was always sniffing and chewing on my panties and my bras. After I wore them. Socks too.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:19 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
When I stayed with my cousin and his girlfriend in Cali....their Yorkshire Terrier was always sniffing and chewing on my panties and my bras. After I wore them. Socks too.

This reminds me of the very first time I took Jay home to meet my parents. We woke up to a pair of his underwear in the middle of the kitchen floor. Clearly, one of the dogs took it from his bag. My parents' dogs NEVER did anything like that all the years I lived at home. They must not have liked a stranger in the house.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:27 am

Nothing really, don't have much experience with strange pets.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:29 am

RedBedroom wrote:

This reminds me of the very first time I took Jay home to meet my parents. We woke up to a pair of his underwear in the middle of the kitchen floor. Clearly, one of the dogs took it from his bag. My parents' dogs NEVER did anything like that all the years I lived at home. They must not have liked a stranger in the house.

That's exactly what happened. I would put my used clothes in a plastic bag to wash later and he would always go in the bag and grab my stuff. And he was always humping his bed. I told them they should get Benji a girlfriend. He obviously needs to have sex. He's a lovable little thing though. Makes you wanna get a dog. Almost.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:35 am

Dogs are SO lovable. That said, I will not ever get another. I am too worried about my dog all the time. I don't need that stress from someone I never actually birthed. Plus, taking him to the kennel puts me into a tailspin of worry and I have to deal with that, plus pay for it, plus pay for whatever getaway I am going on where I can't take him. Too much stress.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:37 am

i worked for a dalmatian rescue... they are very inquisitive, high energy, intelligent dogs... so i have seen many many crazy things... BUT....

at the philadelphia zoo... i saw an orangatang give oral sex to a male orangatang... i had picks too--- im not talking licking the fur to get lice/bugs... im talking full on the penis oral sex

I have pics --- and i cant find them.. just ripped apart my room looking for them.. but i will! lol this kid said, "mom.. whats he doin?"

there is a video on youtube at the san diego zoo... but i think he is picking hair.. not penis LOL
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:40 am

wants2laugh wrote:
i worked for a dalmatian rescue... they are very inquisitive, high energy, intelligent dogs... so i have seen many many crazy things... BUT....

at the philadelphia zoo... i saw an orangatang give oral sex to a male orangatang... i had picks too--- im not talking licking the fur to get lice/bugs... im talking full on the penis oral sex

I have pics --- and i cant find them.. just ripped apart my room looking for them.. but i will! lol this kid said, "mom.. whats he doin?"

there is a video on youtube at the san diego zoo... but i think he is picking hair.. not penis LOL

Oh, at the Milwaukee Zoo, I saw a handjob among monkey friends. Two years ago. My son was 11. It remains all he recalls from the visit to that zoo.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:53 am

Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:57 am

OMG, Bryce...that has to be the funniest pet video I have ever seen! Thank you so much for posting that!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:09 am

Nystyle709 wrote:

LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

(Well at least it was after you wore them not while you were wearing them.)
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:18 am

captainbryce wrote:

I guess I'd have to say this. Stupid dog. Stupid fucking dog. I've seen dogs chase their tales before but this... Maybe the rear half was jealous the front half had the bone? I wonder if that paw had been able to get the bone if it would have shoved it up it's ass? *nom nom nom*
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:45 am

captainbryce wrote:

ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?    What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the strangest thing you have ever seen an animal do?
Page 1 of 1