Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings! Empty
PostSubject: Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings!   Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Ok, so here's a warning to all you peeps out there: always be aware of who's behind you while you're driving, and how long they've been behind you, because I just got followed home from the fabric store at the mall just now! I didn't think much of the dark blue Chrysler/Caddy--car like that--leaving by the same exit as me, then taking a few of the same turns--it happens that sometimes people go ...along a partial route similar to yours, but when this guy turned into the residential neighborhood that I use as a cut-through, then sped up to ride my tail, I started getting that "Hmmm. . . " feeling.

So I drove around a few streets, with him taking all the same turns, then speeding up to keep up, then went back to the main road, where yup, you guessed it--he still followed. I couldn't get his plate # because he was either too far back, or too close for me to see over the tire on the back of my truck, so I started heading in the direction of "home" with the intent to circle back toward town and pull up in front of the police station, and I figured I'd give it one more test by pulling onto the cut-off that goes to my neighborhood, and no where else, since the State Forest is behind me.

Doesn't this guy take the same cutoff??? At that point, I figured I'd try something really interesting, by turning into the high school parking lot, because it's at the bottom of the hill where I live, and the son of a bitch follows me into the parking lot!! They're doing construction on the school, so I drove right into the construction zone by way of a skinny, cramped parking area, and the asshole follows me into that! He stopped 1/2 way through, because it looks like it's a dead end, but really isn't, and maybe he figured he had me cornered, or he got disoriented with all the cars and back-hoes, so I slid out the back and gunned the truck out the rear high school entrance.

I circled around the neighborhood and came out on the next street up and waited at the end, so I could see down to the high school off the main road. I saw the guy come out of the parking lot, then go back out the way we originally came in, and after I saw him round the corner, I felt it was safe to head up the hill to my street.

So word to the wise: never go home if it seems like you're being followed! Head for a populated area or the police station if there's one nearby. There was no way in hell I was going to let this guy know where I live, and I'm glad I was able to shake him. I just wish I could've gotten his plate #.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings!   Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Was that you?

But seriously, it sounds like a good thing you noticed this psycho and didn't let him follow you to your doorstep.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings!   Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Good advice. Also pay attention IN the store. I've been followed there too. Sometimes things are just a coincidence & it can be funny to keep running into the same person but sometimes it may be a little more sinister. I hate to say those 2 worthless pieces of shit who raped & murdered the woman & her 2 daughters followed them from Walmart. It isn't paranoid to PAY ATTENTION. Glad you noticed it & were able to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings!   Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:40 pm

I would not have even done all that if I were you, I would have headed straight for the police station as soon as it became obvious he was following you.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings!   Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
Was that you?

But seriously, it sounds like a good thing you noticed this psycho and didn't let him follow you to your doorstep.

Damn! I knew I should've engaged my super-sonic rear flame-thrower at you! (James Bond would be jealous!!) big grin
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings!   Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
I would not have even done all that if I were you, I would have headed straight for the police station as soon as it became obvious he was following you.

Yeah, that was my intent--to drive to the police station, but I guess I wanted to be absolutely sure this asswipe was following me for real, which he was--there was no reason for him to be in the high school construction zone at 11:30 in the morning. I figured since I was able to shake him, all was well.

I did just get off the phone with the police, and gave them a report of the incident, and they said it could've been anything from a perv to a private invesitgator who ended up following the wrong person. They can't do anything without a plate #, which is to be expected, but I did program the police phone # into my cell phone in case of any future weird happenings!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings!   Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:

Damn! I knew I should've engaged my super-sonic rear flame-thrower at you! (James Bond would be jealous!!) big grin

And what makes you think I don't have toys of my own? big grin
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings!   Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:

Yeah, that was my intent--to drive to the police station, but I guess I wanted to be absolutely sure this asswipe was following me for real, which he was--there was no reason for him to be in the high school construction zone at 11:30 in the morning. I figured since I was able to shake him, all was well.

I did just get off the phone with the police, and gave them a report of the incident, and they said it could've been anything from a perv to a private invesitgator who ended up following the wrong person. They can't do anything without a plate #, which is to be expected, but I did program the police phone # into my cell phone in case of any future weird happenings!

Good for you! Make sure you use it if your ever in a situation like that again!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings!   Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:07 pm

Wow, your story is so scary. I am glad you got rid of him.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings!   Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:09 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

And what makes you think I don't have toys of my own? big grin

Do you walk around with a smug look on your face, using a fake British accent, saying "Smithee. 'Alan' Smithee." ?

("We expect you to die, Mr. Bond. . . ") LOL big grin
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings!   Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:11 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Wow, your story is so scary. I am glad you got rid of him.

I'm glad, too! I purposely led him into that tight construction area in hopes that it would force him to back off, and it did!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings!   Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings! Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Followed While Driving--Be Aware Of Your Surroundings!
Page 1 of 1