Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue

Go down 
+2
TSJFan4Ever
Jason B.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue Empty
PostSubject: Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue   Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:38 pm

That's all really. lol
I was glad to hear him say it and hope he keeps that promise.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue   Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:08 pm

I so hope it happens, too, but I"m sure he'll be persuaded to drop the charges and let John and Nora get away with their crimes. Every now and then on the news, I hear a public officer being charged with breach of public trust. I don't think there would be enough paper in the courthouse to bring those charges against Nora and John for every time they've committed that crime. I hope Todd trashes LPD and the DA office in The Sun and that he makes good on his threat. Someone really needs to reign those two in!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue   Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Me too but I know Tea will talk him out of it.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue   Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:57 am

yes anytime todd is in the right,they have vicki,tea,or starr to do the dirty work of talking todd of seeking true justice.. By the way a man was awarded 650,000 for wrongful imprisonment & malicious prosecution. the judge blasted the police and DA's office by saying if they had sought true justice and did their job the case never would have been brought.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue   Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Nice to have a judge who cares about the law, rather than officers and a DA who abuse their positions continually and harass innocent citizens and allow personal biases to influence their work and get away with committing crimes.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue   Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:56 am

I hope so too, but you know that was just a bluff that the writers won't make good on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue   Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Of course not. Todd is the perpetual victim. He never gets justice and anyone who abuses or assaulted him is guaranteed to get away with it thanks to the incompetence of LPD and the DA's office and everyone around Todd telling him to forget it and move on, whereas if he was the one who'd committed the crime, they'd be screaming for his blood. Talk about an unbalanced show! No wonder OLTL is doing so poorly in the ratings!
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue   Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:15 pm

I would love that and it would make a great side SL for Nora as DA and Dorian can also be brought into it because she allowed Cole to dance the night away in the very spot he tried to murder a man on public school grounds only the lame writers of OLTL wouldn't think that would be juicy mess for all. Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue 778350
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue   Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope Todd makes good on his threat to sue
Page 1 of 1