It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd Empty
PostSubject: It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd   It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:12 pm

I know Cole will never have to pay for any crime he commits, ever..... but why does Todd have to be the one to get him off? I remember when he was blackmailed into speaking up for Marcie, which made me want to hurl something at the TV. I don't think I can watch him do this a second time. It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd 614627
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd   It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:48 pm

That's really bothered me, too! I mean - if Cole was genuinely sorry and regretted his actions and was remorseful, it would be one thing but he's nothing but arrogant and conceited, same as Marcie. Plus, Cole has a really violent, dangerous side. The fact that it took four almost grown guys to pull him off Todd or Todd would be dead really says something. What's Téa going to do if Cole's next victim doesn't make it? Cole belongs in jail and he needs serious psychiatric help to deal with his anger management issues. He's violent and he doesn't feel guilt or remorse. That rage is barely under control as it is and it won't take much to set him off again. At least Todd feels bad for the horrible things he's done and he's paid for them in some way, shape or form. It bothered me that Téa would ask that of him and let a violent offender back out on the streets when he's shown no signs of not repeated his crime and was threatening to repeat the crime on someone else barely days after Todd.

Llanview by-law - it's open season on Todd and you never need fear repercussions of the crimes you commit against Todd. John and Nora will work to get you off and if that doesn't work, Téa will get him to drop the charges.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

PostSubject: Re: It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd   It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:40 pm

I know it is always open season on Todd, and I am sick of it. I won't watch RC's lazy reason for Cole to once again feel entitled. It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd 43290 It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd 924153
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd   It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:14 pm

I love her but I really wanted to tell her to just shut up and let Todd handle this. If she weren't sick and he didn't want to upset her, he would have let that little punk fry. You can tell by the conversation he had with him afterwards.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd   It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:23 pm

family is todd's weakness!!!
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

PostSubject: Re: It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd   It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:14 pm

I know Todd loves his family, but in this case he should think getting Starr away from someone capable of doing what Cole does would be worth the fallout from Cole being sent to prison. I hope Starr does not have to learn the hard way about what Cole feels entitled about doing.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd   It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:37 pm

I'm sure w'ell get the same arrogance form Cole that we got from Marcie when Todd let her get away with kidnapping and endangering a small child. It really is sickening. The least RC could do was show Cole feel some guilt or remorse. How do they expect us to root for such repulsive characters as John, Nora, Marty and Cole?
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

PostSubject: Re: It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd   It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:48 pm

I wonder about that a lot. RC has made John and Cole so brutal that they should be locked away, and Nora is so corrupt she feels she is above the law and can do as she pleases, and why not? These are the good guys? I don't think so, they are all disgusting, if RC portrays these as heroes no wonder the ratings are dropping, his heroes reek.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd   It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:01 pm

The funny thing is, RC and TPTB are writing the villains are far more likable and sympathetic than than the supposed good guys. John, Nora, Cole and Marty are the true villains of the show IMO. They're about as heroic as the evil T-2000 in the Terminator movies or the Emperor in the Star Wars movies. Both of them were heartless, soulless creatures, just like TPTB are writing Nora, Marty and John. How we're supposed to see them as anything other than horrible characters is beyond me. They're monsters who abuse their positions and care nothing for the law. I'm sick of it!

The bastard is still rolling his eyes when it comes to Todd - sickening. The bastard can't even look Todd in the eye while offering those words of false sympathy and that fake apology.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd   It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd Empty

Back to top Go down

It makes me so mad that Tea is laying a guilt trip on Todd
Page 1 of 1