Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while?

Go down 
+4
AtownPeep
Nystyle709
CeCe
RedBedroom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while?   Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:36 am

Have you ever done the deed only because it had been a long time and opportunity knocked?

My one and only one night stand was pretty much because of this.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while?   Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:41 am

Many years ago but god...yes. Total, complete & utter dumbassery on my part.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while?   Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:43 am

I would like to plead da FiF.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while?   Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:47 am

CeCe wrote:
Many years ago but god...yes. Total, complete & utter dumbassery on my part.
s

LOL...love it....is "dumbassery" a noun or a verb????
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while?   Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:52 am

LOL yes. If I'm coming off too long a drought somebody might have a better chance of getting lucky once I'm ready. But if it was that unimpressive then there won't be a round 2.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while?   Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:53 am

RedBedroom wrote:
s

LOL...love it....is "dumbassery" a noun or a verb????

It's one of those versatile things that can double as BOTH lol
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while?   Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:01 am

LOL, CeCe...I adore you!
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while?   Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:32 am

Is this question just for the girls? I would think most guys had sex whenever they could - even if it was a one-time deal. When I was young, that was the norm. I even hired prostitutes for a quickie (and one overnighter).
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while?   Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:37 am

Nope Shale, not just for the ladies!
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while?   Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:39 am

Never.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while?   Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:00 am

Yeah. He was a throwback from many years ago.

I wouldn't say it sucked, but I can say I haven't been back. Most of the time the past should stay the past lol.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while?   Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Few times. blushing
Back to top Go down

Have you ever had sex with someone less-than-stellar just because it had been a while?
Page 1 of 1