What makes you feel "old?" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What makes you feel "old?"

Go down 
+3
Bluesmama
Shale
RedBedroom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

What makes you feel "old?" Empty
PostSubject: What makes you feel "old?"   What makes you feel "old?" EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:56 am

I am 35 with a 23 year old step daughter so I feel old all the damn time. I have two God Daughters. One is one, the other 22. The 22 year old makes me feel so friggin old with all her stuff going on which this week includes a big ass Japanese Blossom tat on her side.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What makes you feel "old?"   What makes you feel "old?" EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:05 am

What makes me feel old? Let me count the ... years.

Looking in the mirror with my glasses on makes me feel old.

Seeing chicken skin on my neck or red bruises on my hand that I can't even remember how I hurt myself.

living with little pains that come out of nowhere and hopefully, eventually go the same way.

Going to my YOUNGEST grandson's wedding next month when he turns 21.

Maybe I'll get another tat this weekend. Not like I have to live with it forever. Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What makes you feel "old?"   What makes you feel "old?" EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:12 am

! Shale I do not think you have said your grandson was getting married!! If you did and I missed it....well, Kudos proud papa!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: What makes you feel "old?"   What makes you feel "old?" EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:19 am

Earlier today I realized that a few classmates who had babies in junior high, and freshman year, all have children in their mid-to-upper-40's! Of course, most of the ones who waited a few more years still have kids up to 40. Hell, it felt like almost yesterday when I was 40!

Also, looking at pictures of child stars today makes me feel old. I can't believe it was that long ago when Valerie Bertinelli was in her mid-teens, and now she's hit 50!

Within the last year my youthful skin has finally taken on noticeable crows feet.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What makes you feel "old?"   What makes you feel "old?" EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:26 am

Bluesmama wrote:
Earlier today I realized that a few classmates who had babies in junior high, and freshman year, all have children in their mid-to-upper-40's! Of course, most of the ones who waited a few more years still have kids up to 40. Hell, it felt like almost yesterday when I was 40!

Also, looking at pictures of child stars today makes me feel old. I can't believe it was that long ago when Valerie Bertinelli was in her mid-teens, and now she's hit 50!

Within the last year my youthful skin has finally taken on noticeable crows feet.

Having graduated in 1994, I have classmates with high school grads under their belts right now...makes me feel old. But there are others just starting families and it makes me feel full circle.

Everyone does their own thing.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What makes you feel "old?"   What makes you feel "old?" EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 am

Congrats on your grandson's wedding Shale. Maybe soon you'll have a great grandson. Which would make you a great grandfather. Let that wash over you. What would you bee then...Opa Opa Shale? big grin

What makes me feel old? I may feel my age but I don't feel old because I'm young at heart and mind.

Last edited by Alan Smithee on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix a typo)
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What makes you feel "old?"   What makes you feel "old?" EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:03 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
Congrats on your grandson's wedding Shale. Maybe soon you'll have a great grandson. Which would make you a great grandfather. Let hat wash over you. What would you bee then...Opa Opa Shale? big grin ...

Now that will make me feel old.

I used to supply my oldest grandson with condoms I got from the health dept, with a note that I am content to be a mediocre grandfather - Don't want to be a great grandfather. Hopefully both boys spare me that title a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: What makes you feel "old?"   What makes you feel "old?" EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 pm

Every time I look in a mirror and that old wrinkled woman looks back, and I am a great grandmother, by that I don't mean I am a good grandmother I mean I have a great grandson who is about 10 now. Shale mentioned the aches and pains but I know where they came from and they don't go away.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: What makes you feel "old?"   What makes you feel "old?" EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:09 pm

"Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty."

"Inside every older person is a younger person – wondering what the hell happened."

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest."

"Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."

"Looking fifty is great – if you’re sixty."
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: What makes you feel "old?"   What makes you feel "old?" EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:09 pm

Two elderly men are sitting on a bench outside a retirment home and one says, “Ted I am 83 years old now and I’m just full of aches and pains. I know you’re about my age how do you feel?”

Ted says “I feel like a newborn baby!”

“Really? like a newborn baby?”

“Yep no hair, no teeth, and I think I just shit my pants!”
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: What makes you feel "old?"   What makes you feel "old?" EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Quote :
"Inside every older person is a younger person – wondering what the hell happened."
Thats the reason I am always shocked when I see that old lady in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What makes you feel "old?"   What makes you feel "old?" EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:32 pm

I don't feel old because I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What makes you feel "old?"   What makes you feel "old?" EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Age is just a number and I still mentally feel like I'm 17. I have moments that make me wonder how time flew by so fast but hopefully I'll still feel young for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes you feel "old?"   What makes you feel "old?" Empty

Back to top Go down

What makes you feel "old?"
Page 1 of 1