National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover.

Go down 
+7
CatEyes10736
Supernova
Marc™
Bluesmama
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Chris
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover. Empty
PostSubject: National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover.   National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:33 pm

National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover. 4U2Bt

Who else thinks this was foul?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover.   National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:44 pm

hi there! *raising hand*
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover.   National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Well, the fact that they put the picture on there without the family's consent when it was supposed to be private....yeah, that's foul...but really, what do you expect from the National Enquirer? They had to get it from somebody who was there. That is even more foul. Now as far as the actual picture itself, I think she looks good. I have no problems with open casket pictures. I have pictures of my grandmother, my aunt, my uncles, other family members and friends in their caskets.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover.   National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Well, the fact that they put the picture on there without the family's consent when it was supposed to be private....yeah, that's foul...but really, what do you expect from the National Enquirer? They had to get it from somebody who was there. That is even more foul. Now as far as the actual picture itself, I think she looks good. I have no problems with open casket pictures. I have pictures of my grandmother, my aunt, my uncles, other family members and friends in their caskets.

co-signs I'm with you all the way on this one. And the one who took the picture ~ someone who was trusted to be there ~ likely made a good chunk o' change from the Enquirer. And we all know that the scandal rags, and papparazzi, have no shame.

I don't have problems with "dead photos" either.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover.   National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:01 pm

I mean, yeah it's tacky...but it's nothing I wouldn't expect from the Enquirer.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover.   National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:03 pm

They got one here that supposedly shows her dead on the bathroom floor covered in a towel. Any way you dice it, it's sick.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover.   National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:19 pm

It's in very poor taste and is basically disgusting, but they know it will get peoples attention and sell magazines.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover.   National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Since only family and trusted friends were at the viewing one of them is a bit richer today.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover.   National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:04 pm

I am honestly surprised the Enquirer put it on the cover. One would think it would be inside the mag so people would buy it. If they see it every time they are in line at a store for a week, curiosity is not going to get them to buy it.

The Enquirer is trash and so is the person who had the pics for sale.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover.   National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:07 pm

They did it when Elvis died too. They paid someone a lot of money for those pictures. Its low but I'm sure they would cite their 1st amendment rights.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover.   National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:14 pm

I won't be completely shocked if this turns out to be someone with more connections to the funeral home than the family. But then again there's nothing quite like family when money is involved as well. I don't think the person who took the Elvis pics was revealed & this probably won't be any different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover.   National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover. Empty

Back to top Go down

National Enquirer puts Whitney's casket picture on the cover.
Page 1 of 1