Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera

Go down 
+4
RedBedroom
CeCe
Suzi
Tony Marino
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera  Empty
PostSubject: Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera    Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:00 pm

A father playing with his son at a laundromat... put him in a washing machine.

Witnesses say the man didn't know it would turn on.

The frantic moments as people worked to save the boy were caught on camera.

Diana Rocco has the story.

Surveillance video that will make you gasp.

A father puts his one year old in a washer at a Camden New Jersey laundromat and closes the door.. Never expecting the washer to start but it does… …

Who does that!!! Who puts a child in a washing machine. Not in a dryer, not for play, not no where…

I saw him shoved the baby in the washer… right behind you.

Stunned witnesses watched as the frantic mom and dad quickly try to get the door open but can't.

That's when they run for help… for more than a minute you can see the child flipping around inside the machine as it starts filling with water…

They very scared… He said this one happened by accident, somebody start the machine already.

But he didn't know that…

Worker Kong Enh starts moving tables to get to the circuit breaker … quickly flipping all the switches finally the machine stops…

I wait for machine to unlock and I pull baby out…

Enh says the dad had been playing with his son in the dryer early.

The dad was very apologetic but grateful he saved his baby's life…

I feel good because I saw the baby and he still alive.

I'm very proud of my worker. He's been with me 8 years I couldn't find anyone better…

The owner posted the video on you tube and we showed it to other customers who couldn't believe their eyes…

Lucky he didn't drown, he didn't die very lucky he's still here.

They should've never did that. They should've never put the baby in there.

Authorities say they have not identified the father.

They don't believe they will pursue criminal charges.

The video:

http://www.wtvy.com/national/headlines/Dad_Puts_Child_In_Washing_Machine-Caught_On_Camera_153266555.html
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera    Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:08 pm

It is amazing how stupid some people can be and yet still be allowed to have children.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera    Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Suzi wrote:
It is amazing how stupid some people can be and yet still be allowed to have children.

Seriously. You gotta have a license to cut hair & a license to fish. But kids? Penis & a uterus & you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera    Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:09 pm

It just came out today that the adults in this video are the kid's babysitter and the sitter's boyfriend. The mom was on the Today show and I am upset I didn't see it fully because from what little I caught, she seemed a little strange.

What I don't understand is why authorities are apparently not pressing charges. (Mom said she was going to press charges, but I don't know how that works when it's been ruled the authorities are not pressing charges) Anyway, I think this is completely child endangerment. Those washers closing from the front, I would assume to be air tight so I would never in a million years put a kid in there.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera    Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:16 pm

bitch-slapped shake sense n2u
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera    Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:08 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
It just came out today that the adults in this video are the kid's babysitter and the sitter's boyfriend. The mom was on the Today show and I am upset I didn't see it fully because from what little I caught, she seemed a little strange.

What I don't understand is why authorities are apparently not pressing charges. (Mom said she was going to press charges, but I don't know how that works when it's been ruled the authorities are not pressing charges) Anyway, I think this is completely child endangerment. Those washers closing from the front, I would assume to be air tight so I would never in a million years put a kid in there.

I guess that is sort of a relief to hear it wasn't the child's father.

Wow, is all I have to say about this poor kid. There'd be hell to pay though, if someone I trusted with my kid with had done something like this.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera    Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:20 pm

the thing is that the guy was playing with him... he wasnt doing it maliciously... this happened 20min from me--- and most of the channels show the stupidity and some made it look sorta intentional...

but from what i gathered from witness statements, it was like "put him in a tunnel type of jungle gym, and look at him thru the glass door" stupid thing... the washer had a spring action on it that slammed the door shut and turned on and locked

stupid people should be sterilized!!!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera    Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:59 pm

People crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera    Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dad Puts Child In Washing Machine-Caught On Camera
Page 1 of 1