What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? Empty
PostSubject: What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase?   What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:10 pm

I think he likes it better than the Z Box.Grrr, of course it is more interesting than Gigi. What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? 876550
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase?   What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Oh please, Gigi is one of the show's most interesting characters. The show is seriously so much better when she's on. I'll take Gigi giving Rex a silver case any day over Viki trying to seduce David. Razz
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase?   What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:34 pm

To each their own, FM............ I would rather watch paint dry than have to watch Gigi. What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? 678525
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase?   What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:37 pm

pisces33 wrote:
To each their own, FM............ I would rather watch paint dry than have to watch Gigi. What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? 678525

Ironically enough, that's what 80% of OLTL has become when she isn't on. Wink
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase?   What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Again, viva la difference, it was only the Toddster that kept me hanging on today. What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? 978355
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase?   What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:49 pm

pisces33 wrote:
Again, viva la difference, it was only the Toddster that kept me hanging on today. What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? 978355
Well, he's the only thing keeping me hanging on when Gigi isn't on these days too. Wink
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase?   What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:29 pm

All I can say is stupid is as stupid does. And Rex never prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase?   What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:59 pm

pisces33 wrote:
To each their own, FM............ I would rather watch
paint dry than have to watch Gigi. What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? 678525

ITA with this!!!!! Gex usually ruin the show for me whenever they're on
but I actually thinking watch paint dry is FAR more interesting! You
can watch the colour for from shiny to not so shiny and so on. Gex are
nothing but a cure for insomnia for me.

As for Rex and his shiny toy? Well - you know what they say about small minds...

Gex are a waste of space and they totally drag down the show whenever they're on. At least they aren't forced on us ad nauseum the way they were during Stacey, 1968 or the mock cancer storyline where the real star was a bog of blood.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase?   What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
Oh please, Gigi is one of the show's most interesting characters. The show is seriously so much better when she's on. I'll take Gigi giving Rex a silver case any day over Viki trying to seduce David. Razz

Oh please - there's a reason that OLTL took such a hit in ratings when Gex were dominating the show back during 1968. Gex really drag the show down. There's a reason why their airtime was cut down significantly after that. I'd take John over Gex any day.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase?   What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Spoiler for Tuesday

That stupid case is back and Rex is obsessed as ever,. Honestly - it's like watching some of my friends' toddlers with their fav. blanket or toy. I have this one friend who's four year old never far without his blanket. I made the mistake of handing it to him when he came into the room to say good-night and the kid squealed and started to have a tantrum like I'd tossed it in the garbage, just because I touched his blanket - and yes - he's very spoilt. Rex and that stupid case remind me of this four year old. How are we supposed to take Gex seriously when they act like such children? Rex is like that squirrel and his acorn in the Ice Ages movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase?   What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is it with Rex and that stupid briefcase?
Page 1 of 1