CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Has a lover (BF/GF/Husband/Wife) ever come between you and a friend?

AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Has a lover (BF/GF/Husband/Wife) ever come between you and a friend? Empty Has a lover (BF/GF/Husband/Wife) ever come between you and a friend?

Post by AtownPeep Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:08 am

a little background info:

I was best friends with this girl all throughout high school and some of college. Anyway, in college she had a boyfriend who I really didn't care for and would eventually come in between us. One day we got into a huge fight and I said some hurtful things that basically ended the friendship. We'd occasionally speak after, but it was nowhere near how it was. Two weeks ago, I ran into her at the gym and we were both all smiles and pleasantries "how are you?" "what have you been up to?" But it wasn't totally comfortable. I really miss her friendship and would love to reconcile with her.

Anyway my question is have you ever had a friend who had a lover you disliked so much that it put a strain on the friendship...or vice versa?
    Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

Has a lover (BF/GF/Husband/Wife) ever come between you and a friend? Empty Re: Has a lover (BF/GF/Husband/Wife) ever come between you and a friend?

Post by Wadsworth Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Nah but in high school I did have a girl that didnt get along with my boy. Everytime he came around, she coughed under her throat "ugly boy...ugly boy". Then later he asked me why I was with her and called her ugly. lol
    Was funny to me.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:36 pm