How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One?

Go down 
+7
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
CatEyes10736
Bluesmama
RedBedroom
Shale
Marc™
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One? Empty
PostSubject: How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One?   How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Were you sad to go or thrilled to be out?
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One?   How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:38 pm

I walked off the job that day. The executive director was micromanaging my work area so I handed him my keys, went to the office and hand wrote a resignation letter and let him continue doing my job. Felt good. That was in 99 when you knew it would just be a few weeks before you got your next job - even for someone 55 years old (tho I had that thot that it would be harder to get hired)

Then I found out after getting my next job that in my field the ED I walked out on has such a bad rep it was a plus.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One?   How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:50 pm

I was very happy to no longer work for the two bosses I worked for. But I loved my job and my co-workers so much.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One?   How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:22 pm

I was actually laid off after 11 years. I'd been expecting it for a long time, so when it finally became my turn I was actually relieved to leave it. I do have some good memories about it, though.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One?   How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:08 pm

I wasn't "sad" in the sense that I was going to miss working there, but was upset that I was out of a job.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One?   How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:49 pm

I've only left one job voluntarily. All the rest were lay-offs because there was no work. Sucks.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One?   How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:20 am

I transitioned into my new job. I was still doing the old one, but eventually that job went out so I still had the new one to fall back on. But when the old job went out, I did feel a little sad. Maaannn...me and my co-worker had some good times on the overnight shift. If those bathroom walls could talk......
Back to top Go down
zthatzmanz28
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
zthatzmanz28

Male
Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One?   How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:30 pm

I couldn't get out of the hell hole fast enough. I offered my two week notice and the principal asked what was making me stay, couldn't I start the new job tomorrow>?
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueroadblogger.com
ph balanced
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ph balanced

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One?   How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:29 pm

I was driving 2500 miles a week in some really screwy weather when my supervisor wanted me to take a pay cut. I went back home instead and after delivering food for a little bit found my current job. Love it
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One?   How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:34 am

Thrilled. I interviewed for my present job while I was still working at my last one. Got called back for a second interview and they hired me, but didn't give me a definite start date. The next day I quit my previous job and waited. And waited. And waited some more. The next week when I didn't hear anything back, I began to freak out. It wasn't until the middle of the week after that that they finally called and gave me an schedule.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One?   How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:45 pm

I'm was glad to be outta there. I had only worked there a year, but didn't care for the job or the management staff. Finally fed up, one day I went in and told them that I would be leaving in 2 weeks. Knowing that it was about to be over, those final weeks were a joy. On the last day, I practically danced out the door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One?   How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Did You Feel When You Left Your Previous Job Before Your Current One?
Page 1 of 1