CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Kinda pissed about this...

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Kinda pissed about this... Empty Kinda pissed about this...

Post by RedBedroom Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:28 am

I can't even recall how much I spoke about my Spanish classes last year, if at all. I opted to take Spanish classes at our Literacy Center. They worked with my schedule vs. going to one of the colleges for Spanish in the workplace type class.

So, after I took Spanish 2 (I retained enough from h.s. to take Spanish 2) they stopped classes. I was upset. The reason I was pissed was the fact that I called the week before the next session to find out about payment and they told me I could pay on the first night of class. Well, they then cancelled it due to lack of interest. I thought that was bull since they were taking payments on the first night...how did they have a true feel for interest?

Well, I was pissed but got over it and realized I would have to make other plans when I could. But tonight on the news they were bragging up how they replaced their Spanish classes with teaching Somali women how to live in our city.

It is totally free of charge for a Somali woman to go to this center to learn how to bake chocolate cookies and address an envelope. Bless those making that service available, but what about those who wanted to learn Spanish?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Kinda pissed about this... Empty Re: Kinda pissed about this...

Post by Cheaps Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 am

They probably had you wait to make a payment on the first night of class, just to be sure there would have been enough people signed up. They probably didn't want to take advance payments, then refund, if there weren't enough interest, which was what happened.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:47 am

Lo Siento Red Neutral

IDK why they couldn't have both classes. I wouldn't think it would be the same instructor teaching Español and Home Ec.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:37 am