CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
LuvTnT
Pilaring
trevorrules2
sue67
8 posters

RC using Tea as the lazy Cole gets off ploy.. kinda ruined TnT for me

sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

RC using Tea as the lazy Cole gets off ploy.. kinda ruined TnT for me Empty RC using Tea as the lazy Cole gets off ploy.. kinda ruined TnT for me

Post by sue67 Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:41 pm

I can't express how much I hate RC really with Nora,Bo and the whole freaking town kissing Cole's butt with cries of woe is poor Cole streaming through the air why ruin TnT by having Tea be the one to bully Todd into not seeking justice it makes me sick it was bad enough that 98% of the character are Cole proppers by why make it 99% pathetic RC using Tea as the lazy Cole gets off ploy.. kinda ruined TnT for me 46951 .
    Now when I see Tea I see someone that see's Todd life as worthless and that trying to take Todd life from him as no big deal when it should be a big deal to Tea. If Starr wants to hate Todd for Cole doing time for trying to kill her father then Starr is a horrible heartless daughter and Todd shouldn't waste his time trying to love someone that doesn't really love him. Cole didn't care that Todd was a father when he tried to take Todd's life so why should Todd worry about Cole fate it's not like Cole doesn't have the DA and cops trying to rig the system....die RC die....hack. How would Tea like it if someone tried to beat her to death and Todd said let them go they have a young child, don't make people mad at you ...grrrr seeing Tea now makes me to want to throw-up RC using Tea as the lazy Cole gets off ploy.. kinda ruined TnT for me 614627
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

RC using Tea as the lazy Cole gets off ploy.. kinda ruined TnT for me Empty Bravo Sue

Post by trevorrules2 Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:20 pm

See this is why I can't watch this crap and what they keep doing to Trevor/Todd and Trevor/Todd fans.

They keep jerking us around, slapping our faces and screwing us over and don't care one bit about doing it.

While their favorite characters keeping getting white washed and bend over backwards with their characters.

RC is the biggest hack to ever come along on this show. Can't stand him or FV. And both of them can booty shake as far as am concern.

When I read this I so knew Cole was getting off. And Tea doing this really makes me believe she really doesn't love or care about Todd at all.

If someone try to kill the supposed love of my life I'll be damn I'll want them to pay regardless if I was dying or not. As a matter of fact before dying it would give me great pleasure of watching them pay for what they did to the person I love.

You'll not the only one that is turn off by what Tea did and some are ready to jump the TNT bandwagon.

RC has done it again.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

RC using Tea as the lazy Cole gets off ploy.. kinda ruined TnT for me Empty Re: RC using Tea as the lazy Cole gets off ploy.. kinda ruined TnT for me

Post by Pilaring Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:13 pm

I was NOT happy with Téa prodding Todd to let Cole walk either, Sue.

However, I take exception to the use of the word bullying. She played dirty, Todd called her out on it and she admitted it was dirty pool... BUT here's the thing playing dirty pool with each other is part and parcel of TnT. They goad, coax and charm each other into doing things they never ever would consider FOR ANYONE ELSE.

And let's not forget playing DIRTY POOL is exactly how Téa got Todd cleared of his own charges when she played the suicide card to get Starr to perjure herself.

Personally, I think Téa defending Todd against pushing Marty despite her doubts and despite it alienating Daniella again from her, was the sign that she does put Todd's needs first always.

Anyhoo, after today I am darn glad Todd let Cole off b/c when SOLE do breakup, Cole can't whine and play your daddy is so evil he broke us up card he's guilt-tripped Starr with for years.

HURRAH Todd isn't going to be the VILLAIN to prop up SOLE anymore. Todd came out smelling like a rose today with Starr and she's finally starting to open her eyes to Cole the self-absorbed PUNK. Spoilers have Todd telling Starr Téa's dying on Friday. Starr gets really upset and calls Cole so they can go and see Téa but Cole is off with Hannah... AGAIN. It's James who offers Starr comfort... and I think Starr will start to admit Cole SUCKS!
    LuvTnT
    LuvTnT
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

RC using Tea as the lazy Cole gets off ploy.. kinda ruined TnT for me Empty Re: RC using Tea as the lazy Cole gets off ploy.. kinda ruined TnT for me

Post by LuvTnT Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:15 pm

First off, I hate Cole and would love for him to go to jail for years!!! Todd is right, Starr is much better without him.

Tea was thinking of the bigger picture and how important Todd's relationship is with Starr and Hope. She told Todd that Cole was obviously wrong for beating and accusing him, but that it would be nice if he was thinking about Hope not having a father if Cole goes to jail. She knew in the end, this would HELP his relationship with Starr which is the most important thing - not getting revenge. Let's not forget Todd's wedding vow to Tea... she "tames his worse impulses" - it applies here, IMO. Look at today's show, he comes out looking great to everyone which is a nice change since he's always the bad guy. You know it's a big deal if Marty apologizes and thanks him.

Todd will be Todd and his threat to Cole about payback will be carried out I'm sure. Smile
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:26 pm

LuvTnT wrote:First off, I hate Cole and would love for him to go to jail for years!!! Todd is right, Starr is much better without him.

Tea was thinking of the bigger picture and how important Todd's relationship is with Starr and Hope. She told Todd that Cole was obviously wrong for beating and accusing him, but that it would be nice if he was thinking about Hope not having a father if Cole goes to jail. She knew in the end, this would HELP his relationship with Starr which is the most important thing - not getting revenge. Let's not forget Todd's wedding vow to Tea... she "tames his worse impulses" - it applies here, IMO. Look at today's show, he comes out looking great to everyone which is a nice change since he's always the bad guy. You know it's a big deal if Marty apologizes and thanks him.

Todd will be Todd and his threat to Cole about payback will be carried out I'm sure. Smile

I got a chuckle at Marty and Nora's sourpuss faces as they grudgingly said yeah thank Todd for being FREE!

I LOVED that Todd line you owe me, PUNK! Now let's hope Starr throws it in Cole's face again and again that Todd saved his azz and don't diss my dad! Todd is a god in Starr's eyes again, and Cole well he's not smelling so sweet.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:56 pm

I'm so disgusted that I can't even comment on it right now. I'll be back later.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:02 pm

It really pissed me off royally too using Tea and her illness to prop anger boy Cole as if the rest of the town is not propping him enough. Is there nothing they won't do to prop their favorites and no one they won't use. Todd finally got his family and they use this to free that idot. Cole does not need another slap on the wrist. It was bad enough that Cole got a medal when he was up on drug charges and now this. When will he ever pay for anything. RC using Tea as the lazy Cole gets off ploy.. kinda ruined TnT for me 924153
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Téa's lost a few brownie points with me, too. I almost wish Todd had died. It would have served them all right, the way they all want Cole to get away with his crime. I wouldn't mind if Cole regretted his crime or had shown guilt or remorse but it's clear this budding sociopath is incapable of feeling guilt or remorse and Téa is no better than John, Marty and Nora in regard to letting Cole off with his crime when it's clear he hasn't learned his lessons and will repeat them given the chance. whatever happens to Cole's next victim will be on the heads of those who worked to keep him out of prison - John, Nora, Marty and Téa. Téa really was stooping low by using her illness. I used to think better of her than that, but clearly I was wrong. This really has soured me on Téa. I'm not going to see her the same way. I just hope Cole's anger doesn't turn on Starr!!! Téa will have no one but herself to blame if this violent, unrepentant thug turns on Starr or on Hope.

I'm guessing I probably don't even want to watch today's eppy? Just re-set this sickening mess for tomorrow?
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:12 pm

NO FREAKING COMMENT!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:04 pm