If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with? Empty
PostSubject: If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with?   If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:41 pm

This would be a neat idea, if you had a million dollars and were to use it only on lottery tickets, what would you get?

I know logically the best idea would be something big like Powerball or Mega Millions, but I would be using it towards the scratch offs, buy out whole rolls and find out how many winners really ARE on one.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with?   If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:48 pm

There is absolutely no way I would spend one million dollars on lottery tickets. It isn't feasible.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with?   If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
There is absolutely no way I would spend one million dollars on lottery tickets. It isn't feasible.

co-signs If I were to even attempt to spend a million dollars on lottery tickets I hope someone would get their hands on enough of it to pay to have my head examined & somebody to kick my ass because I would be in need of both.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with?   If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:37 am

^^ Double co-signs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with?   If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you had a million dollars solely to buy lottery tickets with?
Page 1 of 1