For a million dollars, would you… Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For a million dollars, would you…

Go down 
+5
CatEyes10736
TPP
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Chris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

For a million dollars, would you… Empty
PostSubject: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Would you be willing to have chilling, terrifying, afraid-to-sleep, nightmares every night for a year if you would be rewarded with a million dollars?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Absolutely not. I would be a wreck long before I could cash the check, if the lack of sleep didn't do me in first.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Right now when I'm not desperate? I don’t think so. I solid year of lousy sleep would probably do a number on me and I’m not selling my health that cheaply. They say everyone has their price though so I'm willing to negotiate. :biggrin:
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:38 pm

hmmm...I have five kids under 10 so I've not slept for 10 years anyway and I'm doing okay. So I'm going to say yes, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for a million dollars for my family Smile

Of course I'm up to my ears in debt right now since my husband was out of work for 3 months with an injury so I may be willing to do it out of desperation...Had you asked me the same question 3 months ago I may have had a very different answer!
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:39 pm

I don't think so. A year of that I imagine would be pretty psychologically damaging. How much of that million would wind up having to go to therapy to get my head back on straight?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Nope, absolutely not, I would be Norman Bates after that experience.

How is Baby Anthony Cat??
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Baby Anthony keeps making me feel like I'm ferris wheel nauseous. Wish he'd cut that and just kick instead. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:46 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

Baby Anthony keeps making me feel like I'm ferris wheel nauseous. Wish he'd cut that and just kick instead. Razz

I am sure that he will let up on that soon and you will feel a lot better.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

They say it's after 13 weeks it begins to go away, so another two months of this. We'll see how this is all going by the end of Feb.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:07 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

They say it's after 13 weeks it begins to go away, so another two months of this. We'll see how this is all going by the end of Feb.

Thats a long time, but here is a hug to get you by big hugz
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Awww. Thanks Tony. big hugz
Fortunately it's been only fleeting moments. I haven't gotten dog sick yet, hopefully it stays that way.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:12 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:

Awww. Thanks Tony. big hugz
Fortunately it's been only fleeting moments. I haven't gotten dog sick yet, hopefully it stays that way.

I guess all pregnancies are different so hopefully you won't suffer, nothing worse than having to hug the bowl.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:14 pm

It's too bad because I wanted to hug the bowl after partying on NYE, but Pepsi and Orange Juice is fine too I suppose. Neutral
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Nope - not worth what a year's lack of sleep would do. I'd end up having to spend the entire $1 million on recovery from the effects of severe sleep deprivation
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:21 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:
It's too bad because I wanted to hug the bowl after partying on NYE, but Pepsi and Orange Juice is fine too I suppose. Neutral

Yes it is, you can celebrate next NYE, have grandma watch baby Anthony and you go have a good time!!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:48 am

I don't think I would do it for a million.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:45 am

RedBedroom wrote:
I don't think I would do it for a million.

I would eat a bug, kiss a bat or hug a hedgehog but I can't think of any amount of money that would be worth the nightmares. Especially those vivid ones.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:07 pm

No. A year of sleep deprivation at the hands of mind startling nightmares would be enough to send anyone to the nut-farm. A million dollars isn't enough for my sanity.

Up it to two million, and we'll negotiate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:45 am

I'm kinda surprised that only one person said yes. I guess it makes sense, but I think going into the situation *knowing* that I'd be having a years worth of terrifying dreams (and that on the other side stood one million dollars) would be enough for me to go ahead and agree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:12 am

This is an edited clip about Travis Pastrana's night terrors. He is an amazing person who has done amazing things on a dirt bike yet he is plagued by night terrors. I find his bravery during the day more amazing considering how his nights of sleep are. FYI, the guy in the white shirt in this clip is his dad, who was very hard on him, and someone does mention it at about 1:49 that maybe his dad yelling at him all the time (to excel on his bike when he was a young racer) has something to do with it. I just think about what he goes through and I can't imagine, as a parent, dealing with night terrors.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For a million dollars, would you…   For a million dollars, would you… Empty

Back to top Go down

For a million dollars, would you…
Page 1 of 1