CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Yes Eli the dying woman does have dibbs on getting married first

sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Yes Eli the dying woman does have dibbs on getting married first Empty Yes Eli the dying woman does have dibbs on getting married first

Post by sue67 Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Actually Todd was correct because Tea is dying TnT does get dibbs it's not Tea's fault that her brain tumor coincides with Eli's evil shenanigans Yes Eli the dying woman does have dibbs on getting married first 431759 Eli needs to back off.

Was there some lame tiic bright idea to have all the so called "bad men" thrown in pools as some stupid cutezie joke?.... because I hate it. Yes Eli the dying woman does have dibbs on getting married first 373371
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Yes Eli the dying woman does have dibbs on getting married first Empty Re: Yes Eli the dying woman does have dibbs on getting married first

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Eli really does need to back off but he doesn't care about anyone but himself, so I can't see him caring that much about Téa dying and her desire to marry Todd before it happens.

I guess it's supposed to be funny. Maybe just one more way of showing that Téa and Blaire are best friends now?

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Yes Eli the dying woman does have dibbs on getting married first Empty Re: Yes Eli the dying woman does have dibbs on getting married first

Post by gmruss4 Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:13 pm

What a selfish jerk. It is as if he changed overnight into this idot and I am so over his character. I am ready for the reveal on him because I want to know what this is all about for him.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:01 pm

What I don't understand is why it's even an issue. TnT's wedding plans should in no way hinge on or conflict with Blair and Eli's. Why are the writers so hellbent on turning this into Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:17 pm

They're so caught up in Blaire/Téa rivalry-turned-friendship that they want to milk it for all they can. It's all so stupid and so fake and forced. It's actually turning me off watching Téa. I don't pay her much attention when she shares scenes with Blairea
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:34 am

blair and tea ff for me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:28 pm