Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty.... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty.... Empty
PostSubject: Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty....   Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty.... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:05 pm

This cat has cool coloring just like yours.

Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty.... 429584_10151371725490084_506705083_23397890_1084779122_n
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty....   Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty.... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:24 am

One of those kitties is very pretty. big grin
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty....   Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty.... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:55 am

LOL, Suzi!
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty....   Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty.... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:37 pm

I wanted to put Squeaks picture as my avatar, so I took down Fancy's picture. Now I can't get either one up. That's the problem with getting old, technology becomes harder and harder.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty....   Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty.... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:25 pm

Suzi wrote:
I wanted to put Squeaks picture as my avatar, so I took down Fancy's picture. Now I can't get either one up. That's the problem with getting old, technology becomes harder and harder.

I noticed when you had the cat pic in your signature it looked rather large. Could be it was out of size for an Av pic.

"Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width cannot exceed 150 pixels, the height cannot exceed 200 pixels, and the file size cannot be higher than 64 KB.

You may have to make a reduced version of the pic. If you use Microsoft Office foto editor be careful to make a copy with a diff file name so you don't reduce your original to a low res pic because it will just save over the original. (In fact, all hi-res pix should be saved to disk or some other backup file)

I was gonna reduce that pic for ya, but it is now gone. You can send it as an attachment if you want.

shalestone@earthlink.net

Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty....   Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty.... EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Aw, what a pretty calico. But what is that other thing?

Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty....   Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty.... EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:18 pm

I don't know the official name but that is one of those hairless cats. Apparently they are really sweet but so ugly only a mother could love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty....   Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Suzi, this pic reminded me a bit of your kitty....
Page 1 of 1