Kitty learned a new word today Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kitty learned a new word today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Kitty learned a new word today Empty
PostSubject: Kitty learned a new word today   Kitty learned a new word today EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:30 pm

I think I've told everybody before about how our cat talks, she can say 'no', 'hello', 'mommy' and 'uh-oh'. Only she's like the dancing frog in the cartoons, never does it when anyone else is around, including us. Today when my mom took her food out she said 'thank you!', and did it again this afternoon, but will not do it for anyone else. Strange cat.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Kitty learned a new word today   Kitty learned a new word today EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Animals are smart little dudes. My Chihuahua can recite the entire periodic table.

Not really, it just sounded impressive!
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Kitty learned a new word today   Kitty learned a new word today EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:38 pm

When we were talking about it at dinner my brother brought up that video that, I think Alan posted it some months back, the barking cat that when it realized it was being watched it went from 'arf arf arf' to 'oh! oh! oh! Meow!' LOL
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Kitty learned a new word today   Kitty learned a new word today EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:09 am

I was being "catty" with my reply...LOL....kidding aside, hon, yep, funny how fur babies are so smart.

My dog does know the difference between bark/whine and "talk." He "talks" by saying his own shit in the form of not a bark or whine. Pretty cool shit.

Plus, he knows what "racing" means. We ask if he wants to go "racin'" and he flips out because he loves going to motocross races. Not because he has an affinity for the sport....but he knows dogs will be there.

So we play the game..."wanna go to McDonalds?" No reaction...."Wanna go to Petco?"...No reaction....You get it.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Kitty learned a new word today   Kitty learned a new word today EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:12 am

my dalmatian used to say "waaatttteerrrr" and it comes out sorta like a growling howl... but other people always said, "did she just ask for water?" and it was what she wanted.

she was sooo damn smart. i had to housebreak her at 6yrs old.. and she knew i would not let her in the house until she pee'd ... so she would squat and pretend to pee... then come in the house and go by the front door while looking at my face--- "I know you want me to go outside, but im going here cause i want to" was what her look said to me.... in the end, i won that battle! lol
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Kitty learned a new word today   Kitty learned a new word today EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:29 am

Wow!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Kitty learned a new word today   Kitty learned a new word today EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:52 pm

I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitty learned a new word today   Kitty learned a new word today Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitty learned a new word today
Page 1 of 1