CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
TSJFan4Ever
Tony Marino
gmruss4
Jason B.
pisces33
9 posters

Should the Ford family stick around?

pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Should the Ford family stick around? Empty Should the Ford family stick around?

Post by pisces33 Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:20 pm

I certainly think so. They, so far are very interesting, and the eye candy parts do not hurt, imo.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Should the Ford family stick around? Empty Re: Should the Ford family stick around?

Post by Jason B. Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:39 pm

So far I don't have a problem with them. I'm not gonna lie and pretend to like Ford, or pretend that I wasn't very iffy on hearing about his family emerging when it was announced, but so far I'm not bothered by anything. I like James, I like Nate. Look forward to seeing James reaction to Inez and Robert/James/Nate's reaction to finding out they are all brothers. Am intrigued by mean Daddy Ford. And am sort of looking forward to seeing how Todd handles his daughters being connected to all this.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Should the Ford family stick around? Empty Re: Should the Ford family stick around?

Post by gmruss4 Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Yes, I want them to. If there is any chance James might get Twinkle from Cole, bring it on.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Yep, I want to see how this is all going to unfold.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:05 pm

I want them to stick around! I really like Nate and James and ITA - if James can get Twinkle away from Cretin, that's a HUGE plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:31 pm

So true, I just hope James does not get the same treatment that Schuyler did when he dared get between Gex.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:33 pm

No.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:47 pm

pisces33 wrote:So true, I just hope James does not get the same treatment that Schuyler did when he dared get between Gex.

I sure hope so, too! All TPTB did was make me hate Gex even more and if they sacrifice James and give him the Schuyler treatment, they'll cement my hatred of Starr. Won't change how I feel about Cole, as I already despise him.

It's nice to have a new family, esp. one with such good-looking guys. The Ford boys are really easy on the eyes and there are lots of places they could go. It's been awhile since I was interested in any of the newbies that were brought on. I think the last time I actually cared about a newbie was back when Langston was introduced, though I've lost interest in her since.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:26 am

pisces33 wrote:I certainly think so. They, so far are very interesting, and the eye candy parts do not hurt, imo.

Bobby Ford, Nate S and Inez I vote off resounding NO especially to Bobby! Despise that creep so much he's making Rex look good in my eyes (blasphemy indeed)

I do like James, but not b/c the character is any great shakes but the actor has the twinkling charisma working really well. He comes off quite genuinely a decent ANIMATED guy too.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:33 am

if they are slowly woven into the fabric of oltl.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:13 pm

The question is who Inez is going to be paired with. In order to have a strong family unit on a soap, there needs to be a strong maternal/paternal presence and in order for any new character to thrive, they need to be aligned with an already established core character. Two of her sons are paired up, for all intents and purposes, and I have a feeling the show is going to reunite Langston and Robert.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:No.
    Short and to the point, I see, lol. I can't believe we disagree again. Should the Ford family stick around? 225780
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:53 pm

pisces33 wrote:
    Short and to the point, I see, lol. I can't believe we disagree again. Should the Ford family stick around? 225780

FORGIVENESS MAN I figured that was the best answer. I can't say I definitely want them ALL gone. Nate is good with Dani, and I can tolerate James enough.(Even if I still am not psyched for him and Starr) But Mama Ford is too weepy and "Bobby" still sucks. Razz So as a family, teh Fords can go the way of the Montez clan. Razz (I can believe it tho. Wink )
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:

FORGIVENESS MAN I figured that was the best answer. I can't say I definitely want them ALL gone. Nate is good with Dani, and I can tolerate James enough.(Even if I still am not psyched for him and Starr) But Mama Ford is too weepy and "Bobby" still sucks. Razz So as a family, teh Fords can go the way of the Montez clan. Razz (I can believe it tho. Wink )
    I have always liked Bobby, but if "Mom" left those boys to be abused by their father, I can't see that she is any better than him, maybe even worse. I find the family dynamics interesting and want some background on them.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:56 pm

I can't wait until Hope starts calling James daddy.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:24 pm

I can't wait for that, either! He'll make a far better father than Cole. At least she won't have to worry about the violent outbursts and the controlling, borderline-abusive behaviour that is Cole.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:26 pm