CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
stavdash
TSJToddFan
6 posters

Ford to Starr...

TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Ford to Starr... Empty Ford to Starr...

Post by TSJToddFan Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:51 am

Wrong as it was for him to say that, I never enjoyed Ford more than I did at that moment.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Ford to Starr... Empty Re: Ford to Starr...

Post by stavdash Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Despite how seemingly inaccurate it may have been to label Starr as a slut, I still enjoyed seeing someone finally lay into her behind. She gets away with far too much. That she, of all people, had the nerve to get in someone's face and pull a sanctimonious act was just incredible. This is the same little hussy who tried to get into her teachers pants, and yet she thinks she has leverage to wag her finger at someone for a similar scenario that she was looking to get into herself. No.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:55 pm

stavdash wrote:Despite how seemingly inaccurate it may have been to label Starr as a slut, I still enjoyed seeing someone finally lay into her behind. She gets away with far too much. That she, of all people, had the nerve to get in someone's face and pull a sanctimonious act was just incredible. This is the same little hussy who tried to get into her teachers pants, and yet she thinks she has leverage to wag her finger at someone for a similar scenario that she was looking to get into herself. No.

Agree, but she did make a point, she was not with Cole at the time and Langston is with Markko.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 pm

It was a lousy comment coming from a louse.The girl got pregnant by the only guy she was ever involved in and that makes her a slut?!What the hell is this,1955?The sooner this screep is gone,the better. Bullshit
    Always
    Always
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by Always Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:15 pm

it was a prick thing for him to say! people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw freaking stones. starr isnt a slut having only have sex with 1 guy her whole life....she got pregnant the same way anyone else could have. so what? ford is an ADULT who uses his position to prey on young girls.

i really thought ford should have been punched for what he said to starr yesterday.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by SecHandNews Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Ford having the audacity to call Starr a "slut" was plain nuts. First of all, she's been with only one guy her entire life (whom she's still with). Second of all, look at him. How many chippies has that creep manipulated into bed for his own disgusting pleasure? I hate Ford and really wish he would contract a deadly STD.

In the meantime, Starr shouldn't have bothered confronting him. That was an exercise in futility. She should have taken what knew about him to the dean.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:27 pm