Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking.

Go down 
+5
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Supernova
Cheaps
Marc™
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking. Empty
PostSubject: Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking.   Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:37 am

Should schools be able to physically discipline kids?
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking.   Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:45 am

I'm not against spanking, but nope, I'll be the one to do so.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking.   Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:20 am

Marc™ wrote:
Should schools be able to physically discipline kids?

Yes because if kids need it at school they're obviously not getting it at home.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking.   Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:49 am

No. Fucking. Way.

Teachers need to be allowed to defend themselves against physical attacks by students. That is the only reason for them to lay their hands on a kid. Or if they're breaking up a fight. I don't trust someone else to decide what misbehavior warrants corpral punishment.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking.   Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 am

I dunno, I'm torn. Back in the days when my parents and grandparents were in school, they got paddled for misbehaving. They didn't have NEARLY the disrespect and the disdain for education like they do now in public schools. Talking back to teachers and cursing in front of them was unheard of. These kids today have way too many rights and the majority of them need DO their asses whipped. And it's painfully obvious that they're not getting it at home.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking.   Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:18 pm

No. In my opinion, it's overstepping. It isn't the schools or its teachers jobs to enact that kind of punishment on students. It's a shame that some unruly kids may not have parents who're doing a good enough job with discipline and punishment at home, but it still isn't the schools place to go to that kind of an extreme.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking.   Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
No. Fucking. Way.

Teachers need to be allowed to defend themselves against physical attacks by students. That is the only reason for them to lay their hands on a kid. Or if they're breaking up a fight. I don't trust someone else to decide what misbehavior warrants corpral punishment.

Chris wrote:
No. In my opinion, it's overstepping. It isn't the schools or its teachers jobs to enact that kind of punishment on students. It's a shame that some unruly kids may not have parents who're doing a good enough job with discipline and punishment at home, but it still isn't the schools place to go to that kind of an extreme.

co-signs
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking.   Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Much as I would like to say yes, I can't co-signs this one. Beyond situations that call for defense against a kid who is acting out physically, it's not the schools place to take physical measures when it comes to punishing students.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking.   Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Like most have already said, I don't think teachers should have the right to spank. Who can trust them? Not me. In today's litigious society, I can only imagine what it would be like if teachers spanked.

I can just see it...a kid gets a spanking for something he should be spanked for but then a group of his buddies embellishes the spank to the point it looks like a beating when they tell parents about it. There would be such an uproar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking.   Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Rural Schools in the US Still Allow Spanking.
Page 1 of 1