David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene.

Go down 
+4
gmruss4
Jason B.
TSJFan4Ever
stavdash
8 posters
AuthorMessage
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene. Empty
PostSubject: David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene.   David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Cristian calling himself getting "choked up" at Evangeline's bedside was utterly terrible.  In the twelve years since DF started, this—I believe—was his first go at a crying scene, and he did not pull it off.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene.   David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:55 pm

The sad thing is, those were the best scenes of the show.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene.   David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Takes a lot talent to be able to cry with no tears.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene.   David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:57 pm

You are right, he should never attempt that kind of scene. Not good at it at all.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene.   David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:02 pm

As an actor, DF is way too vague/limited to pull off that kind of emotion. They should have not tried to go that route with him, it was very, very flat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene.   David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:01 pm

They have him sign a new contract and then give him material that's too deep for him to play. I'm not really all that surprised that they would be cocky enough to have him try that though, the show has always had this weird fascination with DF and the Cristian character.
Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene.   David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:31 pm

stavdash wrote:
Cristian calling himself getting "choked up" at Evangeline's bedside was utterly terrible. In the twelve years since DF started, this—I believe—was his first go at a crying scene, and he did not pull it off.
I guess I'll be the lone voice of dissent. I don't think DF that bad a job. He came off more believable than BU when she's been giving crying scenes.

I've enjoyed DF/TS easy breezy chemistry but it's become obvious in this s/l TS blows him away when it comes to a dramatic talent. She's knocking it out of the park and he's flailing to even match the depth of emotion Layla and Lisa are delivering.

Layla was the ONLY thing worth watching today.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene.   David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:57 am

has chris ever had an emotional scene where he had to choke up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene.   David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene. Empty

Back to top Go down

David Fumero's attempt at a crying scene.
Page 1 of 1