DF foils another crying scene Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DF foils another crying scene

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

DF foils another crying scene Empty
PostSubject: DF foils another crying scene   DF foils another crying scene EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Cristian's (non) tears make me wanna laugh at him. DF is just no good at this.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: DF foils another crying scene   DF foils another crying scene EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:44 pm

I turned the show off after 5 minutes - switched to Sue Thomas: F.B. Eye - and used the hour to go to town on sorting and shredding. I should thank OLTL for eppies like today - they motive me to get to work on cleaning, sorting, vacuuming and other household chores because those chores are far more interest than watching Gex, Cristian's attempts at tears, and the latest with David. There was just nothing that interested me at all. It all looked horrible!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: DF foils another crying scene   DF foils another crying scene EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:00 pm

He really is not an emotional actor now is he?
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: DF foils another crying scene   DF foils another crying scene EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Couldn't they have at least given him some eye drops, or something? His "emotions" looked painfully wooden. It was as if he was straining to try and squeeze out a tear, but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: DF foils another crying scene   DF foils another crying scene EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:39 pm

^^^ He probably was - lol! I remember this actor who used to be on GH. My friend and I couldn't help making fun of him because it seemed he had two expressions - constipated and more constipated. Whenever he was trying to show emotion, he'd get the more constipated look and you could see how hard he was trying to work to squeeze out a few tears. He was good at doing angry, though - about all he could do.

The sad thing is, these should have been really emotional scenes. Instead, they came off as... well - i can't say for yesterday, but last week the scenes just didn't ring true to me due to the lack of emotion from DF.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: DF foils another crying scene   DF foils another crying scene EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:27 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
^^^ He probably was - lol! I remember this actor who used to be on GH. My friend and I couldn't help making fun of him because it seemed he had two expressions - constipated and more constipated.

Fumero was on GH? LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DF foils another crying scene   DF foils another crying scene Empty

Back to top Go down

DF foils another crying scene
Page 1 of 1