Sex toys and minors Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sex toys and minors

Go down 
+5
RedBedroom
Cheaps
CeCe
Shale
RobbieFTW
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

Sex toys and minors Empty
PostSubject: Sex toys and minors   Sex toys and minors EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:39 am

Do you think kids under 18 should be able to buy and use sex toys?

LOL

blushing
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Sex toys and minors   Sex toys and minors EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:50 am

No. I have never been into sex toys myself, they aren't really necessary to have a good time.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Sex toys and minors   Sex toys and minors EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:55 am

I think my main concern would be the potential that exists for them to hurt themselves & even possibly do some serious damage. Some really require a bit of experience, common sense & maturity.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Sex toys and minors   Sex toys and minors EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:47 am

CeCe wrote:
I think my main concern would be the potential that exists for them to hurt themselves & even possibly do some serious damage. Some really require a bit of experience, common sense & maturity.

Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Sex toys and minors   Sex toys and minors EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:17 am

I agree with CeCe and Cheaps.

I'm sure if they really wanted to buy some these days, Ebay would be a relatively easy way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Sex toys and minors   Sex toys and minors EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:22 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Sex toys and minors   Sex toys and minors EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:26 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Sex toys and minors   Sex toys and minors EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:49 pm

I think "sex toy" and "minor" should be mutually exclusive terms. They should just be able to get condoms for ordinary fucking. That's just the line I care to draw.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Sex toys and minors   Sex toys and minors EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:07 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:
Do you think kids under 18 should be able to buy and use sex toys?

LOL

blushing
I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, my natural instincts tend to say no (for the typical, sociological reasons). But the more I think about it logically and try to rationalize that point of view, I can't really think of a good reason why. I mean, sex toys are really just used for masturbation for the most part and I would certainly prefer kids playing with sex toys than actually going out and having indiscriminate sex. So if a 16 year old wants to pleasure themselves with a fleshlight or vibrator, I really don't see much harm in that. Presumably they are already allowed to buy condoms and lube (for REAL sex), so why is that okay but buying sex "toys" (for FAKE sex) wrong? From the standpoint of pure logic, it really doesn't make much sense. If they are old enough to take interest in a sex toy (for sexual purposes) then what are we really "protecting" them from by having that be illegal?

However, I do think there should be an age limit as to what age "children" should be allowed to buy these things. Certainly, you wouldn't expect an 11 year old going into a sex toy shop and buying anything. So there has to be some standard in terms of what is legal and illegal. But I think that 18 is a bit ridiculous considering that most kids are already having sex by then.
Back to top Go down

Sex toys and minors
Page 1 of 1