CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Shale
Alan Smithee
6 posters

Man commits more than 10 felonies in 9 hours

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Man commits more than 10 felonies in 9 hours Empty Man commits more than 10 felonies in 9 hours

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:42 pm

I heard this on the radio this morning. I know it's not funny to his victims and I'm glad no one was killed but I couldn't help laughing. He looks like a criminal genius, don't he?

Man commits more than 10 felonies in 9 hours Todd
    One man traveling through Tennessee completed a crime spree with such urgency that even local police say they'd never seen anything like it.

William Todd, 24, is accused of committing 10 felonies in just nine hours while going on a "terror" through Nashville.

"He was just on a terror. I've never seen anything like this before," Sgt. Tony Blackburn, told WSMV.

Todd is not even a native of Nashville. Police say he traveled there on a Greyhound bus from Kentucky before beginning his unprecedented crime spree. Upon arriving in Nashville, he allegedly broke into a local business called The Slaughterhouse, where he stole a Taser, revolver and shotgun. He then proceeded to steal a T-shirt from the Slaughterhouse before burning the business to the ground.

Todd then moved on to a local bar, where he held four patrons at gunpoint. He robbed all four individuals but not before using the Taser on one and pistol-whipping another.

Just five minutes later, Todd moved onto his next alleged felony, carjacking a taxi driver at gunpoint. After leaving the cab, he used the credit cards he had stolen from the bar patrons to buy food.

"He was able to find the Walmart on Nolensville. He goes there and purchased $199 worth of items," Sgt. Blackburn said.

And that was only the beginning.

In the early hours of the following morning, Todd then broke into a local hotel's law office. He not only vandalized the offices but also then defecated on a desk and smeared his feces on some of the framed law degrees.

Leaving the offices, Todd then reportedly robbed several of the hotel guests. He knocked on their door pretending to be a female housekeeper, then robbed them at gunpoint. He was also reportedly crying while doing so.

He then briefly paused for a change in personal appearance.

"We have him on video leaving the hotel with a shaved head," Sgt. Blackburn said.

After crashing his stolen cab into a local parking garage, Todd then quickly held another taxi driver at gunpoint. When police finally apprehended Todd, he was hiding atop Opryland, partially submerged in a water-cooling vat. The Metro Fire Department was brought in to assist in Todd's removal from the vat, using a bucket and ladder truck.

His bond has reportedly been set at $180,000.

"He rode the Greyhound bus and had a layover, then left in blue lights," Sgt. Blackburn said. "There definitely could be more charges. We hope that there are no more victims."
    http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-commits-10-felonies-9-hours-231718822.html
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Man commits more than 10 felonies in 9 hours Empty Re: Man commits more than 10 felonies in 9 hours

Post by Shale Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:22 am

I've been stuck in the Nashville Greydog station, missing my connection late at nite with no info on when we would get out. There's nothing better to do in Nashville than go on a crime spree. That's exactly what I felt like while there and if I had one more screw loose like this guy ...
    ph balanced
    ph balanced
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Man commits more than 10 felonies in 9 hours Empty Re: Man commits more than 10 felonies in 9 hours

Post by ph balanced Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:33 am

Talk about extreme boredom.......
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:20 am

Wow that guy seems to be the ultimate definition of a person snapping.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:23 am

Guess he don't like lawyers!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:39 pm

Let Tennessee and Kentucky fight over him because he's wanted there too.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:32 pm

LOL.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:37 am