CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Best friends of the Same or Opposite Sex

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Best friends of the Same or Opposite Sex Empty Best friends of the Same or Opposite Sex

Post by Kral Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:05 am

Is your BF the same or opposite sex and do you have a preference when it comes to BFF's gender?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Best friends of the Same or Opposite Sex Empty Re: Best friends of the Same or Opposite Sex

Post by Tony Marino Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:15 am

I have a male and female best friend. I can basically talk about anything to either of them so the friendship is really on an equal level.
    zthatzmanz28
    zthatzmanz28
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 13

Best friends of the Same or Opposite Sex Empty Re: Best friends of the Same or Opposite Sex

Post by zthatzmanz28 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 pm

I think it is extremely difficult to have a BF of the opposite sexual orientation or attraction. It could be possible if it was only in a work environment in which I saw them. But to have a BF of the opposite attraction in the RW would create all kinds of temptations and / or precarious situations.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:17 pm

My best friend is male. I have more male friends that female and I have a slight preference to having male friends, but it's not a deal breaker by any means.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:26 pm

I've always clicked better with guys. I think it's just an individual thing. There never was any kind of sexual issue. Sure laugh, kid, tease, flirt, joke...but that's always was the extent of it. People are people. Having opposite sex friends doesn't mean there's any kind of sexual tension or that it's a given it will happen. Never been a problem for me.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:42 am