CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
CeCe
Shale
Cheaps
Chris
8 posters

'Married school principal quits after student secretly films his steamy kiss with secretary and posts the footage online' (video)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

News 'Married school principal quits after student secretly films his steamy kiss with secretary and posts the footage online' (video)

Post by Chris Tue May 01, 2012 3:19 am

If your child were attending a school where this happened, would you be upset enough to pull them out?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135987/School-principal-quits-student-secretly-films-steamy-kiss-secretary-posts-footage-online.html

You're busted, Mister! Married school principal quits after student secretly films his steamy kiss with secretary and posts the footage online
    By Lee Moran
    PUBLISHED: 03:11 EST, 27 April 2012 | UPDATED: 10:29 EST, 27 April 2012

'Married school principal quits after student secretly films his steamy kiss with secretary and posts the footage online' (video) Article-2135987-12CB37C8000005DC-157_468x480

A school principal has resigned after he was caught on a student's cell phone video camera passionately kissing the school secretary.

Stephen McClenning stood down from The Scholars Academy in Quartzside, Arizona, after the two-and-a-half minute footage of the steamy encounter was leaked online.

His secretary was fired after 16-year-old Myranda Garber busted the couple, both reportedly married to other people, during school time.

Myranda said: 'At first we could only see their legs, but they were obviously doing something. I got my phone out to angle it to see their bodies.'

Parent Cindy Joans said the video, which was posted onto YouTube but later taken down, has forced her to pull her daughter out of the school.

She said: 'This is totally uncalled for.

'They're supposed to be role models for our students there. This is on school campus, with our children present, while they are there, while these two are being paid.'

Another parent Erin Joslin added: 'They are supposed to be educating our children.'

The principal and the secretary, who has not been officially named but is believed locally to be called Billie Madewell, have not commented.

A school board member, Donna Dole, confirmed the principal resigned and the secretary was dismissed.

On the school's website, it said McClenning was in his 12th year as an educator in the Quartzsite community.

He founded the school with 100 pupils because children from his remote community previously faced a 1.5 hour bus-ride to the nearest high school.

He told prospective parents: 'I assure you that I will do my best to make sure your child will have the best educational experience possible.'

Concerned parent Tanda Bastin told the local TV station: 'It's a privilege to resign because if anything they should have been fired.

And student Joseph Hager, 18, said: 'Someone could say they are two adults doing their own thing, that's their lives and I totally agree with that.

'But it's the choices they make on when to do and where to do it and appropriateness.'

The parents said the pair both have children with their respective spouses.

An Arizona State Board for Charter Schools spokesman told 3TV the organisation that holds the charter for The Scholars Academy handles disciplinary action for faculty members.

Principal McClenning is the president of that organisation.

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

News Re: 'Married school principal quits after student secretly films his steamy kiss with secretary and posts the footage online' (video)

Post by Cheaps Tue May 01, 2012 4:56 am

They would have had less chances to get caught had they kept their affair off school grounds. I do think it was wrong for the 16 year old to post it online though.

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

News Re: 'Married school principal quits after student secretly films his steamy kiss with secretary and posts the footage online' (video)

Post by Shale Tue May 01, 2012 9:52 am

Cheaps wrote:They would have had less chances to get caught had they kept their affair off school grounds. I do think it was wrong for the 16 year old to post it online though.
    co-signs
    In this age of ubiquitous little cameras there is no privacy. But you can tell these ppl thot they were in a private room, the cam was probably slipped under the door by the SPYING LITTLE CHIT!.

One advantage of being old in the 21st Century was that I did all my youthful clandestine indescretions before the whole world was subject to be posted on UTube
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue May 01, 2012 10:02 am

Agree with Cheaps & Shale. Regardless of what anyone thinks about these two, they thought they were in a private area. It wasn't any of the kid's business. This shouldn't have been recorded or posted online.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 01, 2012 10:15 am

I would be pissed if my child posted something like that on Youtube, but good for the spouses of these cheaters the student did.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue May 01, 2012 11:09 am

Somebody needs to beat that little girl's ass. If I was the secretary, I'd go upside her head. Real talk.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 01, 2012 11:11 am

Nope.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Tue May 01, 2012 1:17 pm

It was inappropriate of them to kiss on school grounds, but despite that what they were doing was no way harming the student body like those high & mighty parents would like to think. If you ask me the girl who recorded them and posted it online should be expelled. Another argument for why mobil phones shouldn't be allowed in school.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:46 am