How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions?

Go down 
+3
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions? Empty
PostSubject: How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions?   How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:51 pm

Impact's post about school suspensions prompts me to ask this: how did your parents react to things like that? Like say, you were suspended, or they found out you were sentenced to a detention. How would they generally react to this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions?   How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:01 pm

I was suspended from school once over something really stupid. My father kicked my ass that night.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions?   How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Didn't happen often so my mother would just ask me what happened and to stay out of trouble. Even when she had to pick me up from the police precinct, she was cool about. She knew I wasn't a problem child and there was a reason I acted up.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions?   How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Never did detention or suspension.

Made the honor roll once - wasn't expecting it. One of my dad's co-workers mentioned it to him after reading it in the local paper.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions?   How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:12 am

I was punished on top of my detentions.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions?   How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:43 pm

They didn't really care about detention or in-school suspensions, but out of school suspensions were an issue. From what I recall, they'd get mad at that but I wasn't severely punished for it.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions?   How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:14 pm

my mom had 5 kids.. and i was #4... by the time i got to school... she didnt care about school punishments.

i was an honors student and when i did get suspended... she was glad i was ok from the fight. in her head, if none of her kids were in jail or in the hospital... it was a good phone call.

i got into a fight my senior year and when she came to pick me up, she hardly reacted. the disciplinarian asked her how she could be soooo calm-- my mom said, "cause i know the blood on her shirt isnt hers" LOL then took me to the mall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions?   How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did your parents react to detentions and suspensions?
Page 1 of 1