Mother's Day Plans?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mother's Day Plans?

Go down 
+6
Chris
Tony Marino
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Supernova
RedBedroom
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Mother's Day Plans?  Empty
PostSubject: Mother's Day Plans?    Mother's Day Plans?  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:47 am

What is everyone doing for Mother's Day? Are you spoiling Mom? Is your family spoiling you?

I think the boys are going to hang out with me. I'm not getting my hopes up because they may decide to go ride.

For those of you missing your wonderful Mom on Mother's Day, I hope you take the day to reflect on all the great things about her you carry in your heart.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Plans?    Mother's Day Plans?  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:02 pm

We have no idea if my sister and her husband are coming or not, I hope NOT because then we don't have to get the house all picked up and do a whole lot of extra cooking.

I definitely think I'm going to be spoiling my mom, she loves the Dark Chocolate Betty Crocker brownies, and I got her 10 boxes of them, that should be enough to last her for a couple of months.

But you know it's very funny, and my mom pointed this out too, we have NOT seen a whole lot of stuff advertised for Mother's Day, she gets Avon and there was NOTHING for it in the order catalogs, and there's really hardly anything at any of the stores for Mother's Day either, I haven't even seen any damn corsages being sold anywhere. What's up with that?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Plans?    Mother's Day Plans?  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:13 pm

No real plans that I know of...probably eat somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Plans?    Mother's Day Plans?  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Mom in law is coming for dinner. Also a close friend. No one's told me what I'm cooking yet.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Plans?    Mother's Day Plans?  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:22 pm

RedBedroom wrote:

For those of you missing your wonderful Mom on Mother's Day, I hope you take the day to reflect on all the great things about her you carry in your heart.

I do Red, every single day of my life.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Plans?    Mother's Day Plans?  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:27 pm

I'm going to go visit my mom early in the day and give her her gift. Call my daughter's mother and speak to her for a bit. Then later in the evening take my wife out to dinner, this is her first Mother's Day, so for her I'm going to have to do a little something extra.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Plans?    Mother's Day Plans?  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Chris wrote:
I'm going to go visit my mom early in the day and give her her gift. Call my daughter's mother and speak to her for a bit. Then later in the evening take my wife out to dinner, this is her first Mother's Day, so for her I'm going to have to do a little something extra.

I hope you get a little something extra my brother for all your efforts big grin
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Plans?    Mother's Day Plans?  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:33 pm

I'm not sure yet. As of now I have no plans. I'll call my mom and grandmothers to see how they're doing (already sent them cards). Beyond that, I'm envisioning another day at home.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Plans?    Mother's Day Plans?  EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:57 am

I found out Sunday is going to be a family day. I am so happy.

I totally get to select what we do. And we are not obligated to race anywhere. And I won't get soft and say, "Let's race Sunday."

I despise the track racing Sunday in our District. It is a difficult track and scary. So, no bikes Sunday....I feel like a queen already!
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Plans?    Mother's Day Plans?  EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:22 am

Not sure of any plans...I did buy her a new purse today though. Hopefully she'll like it.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Plans?    Mother's Day Plans?  EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:50 am

Tony Marino wrote:

I hope you get a little something extra my brother for all your efforts big grin

Maybe that will start another little brother or sister. big grin
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Plans?    Mother's Day Plans?  EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:56 pm

well.. i live 2 traffic lights from my mom (no lie) and she still cant figure out where i live--- in the same town that he has lived in for 50yrs.. so i guess i will go to her! lol she cant even follow the direction of the GPS my bro bought her! lol
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Plans?    Mother's Day Plans?  EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:08 am

Just found out we'll be going to my Grandmother's along with my ma, and other aunties to celebrate. Should be fun and plenty of food! Mother's Day Plans?  Tumblr_llzn2s4w6b1qii6tmo1_250
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Plans?    Mother's Day Plans?  EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:00 pm

Call my mother (already did), stay home and chill. Might go out today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Plans?    Mother's Day Plans?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother's Day Plans?
Page 1 of 1