Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?

Go down 
+9
Tony Marino
Nystyle709
CeCe
Shale
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
wants2laugh
Supernova
Chris
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  Empty
PostSubject: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:14 am

If someone you were seeing admitted to you that they had cheated during their last relationship, would you be comfortable being involved with them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:16 am

He'd be getting dropped like a hot potato. If he'd cheat on one, ain't anything gonna keep him from doing it again.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:25 am

well... i used to say the same thing as supernova. HOWEVER.... when i was married, i told my husband point blank that i wanted a divorce and wanted him out of the house. After 5 mos of telling him this... he STILL didnt get it .. and i decided to go on with my life. so i was dating someone from work.... my husband was still living in the house with me... although we were not involved and we slept in the same bed, but due to different work shifts, we never saw each other.

In my mind the relationship was over... and i moved on. in his mind i was cheating. it took another year to get divorced after he finally did move out. but there was no way he could say that he did not know... or that i "cheated"
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:03 am

Casual dating sure.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:01 am

If they had been betraying their partners trust there's no way I would get involved with them. Unless it was just for one quick fuck.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:46 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
If they had been betraying their partners trust there's no way I would get involved with them. Unless it was just for one quick fuck.

That was pretty much my filosofy during the late '60s & '70s. I fucked a few married women, had an affair with a woman who was technically married but her ol' man had a mistress. It was the norm in New Orleans in those days.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:06 am

There are a lot of things that have to be taken in account. So no that wouldn't disqualify them at all.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:18 am

CeCe wrote:
There are a lot of things that have to be taken in account. So no that wouldn't disqualify them at all.

This. Let's face it and stop being naive......the majority of men have cheated at some point. Gay men, straight men, black men, white men.....a "man" is a man. Now...would I get involved with someone who cheated on his spouse with ME....then no. That's a recipe for disaster.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:36 pm

I would not be comfortable at all.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:41 pm

I wouldn't be comfortable, but I wouldn't automatically end it. I'd just go on the defensive and keep their past in mind moving forward.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:39 am

Marc™ wrote:
I wouldn't be comfortable, but I wouldn't automatically end it. I'd just go on the defensive and keep their past in mind moving forward.

What he said.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:49 am

I would pause at a situation where he cheated to the point it wasn't a quick fling.

I think at some point, people should be given the benefit of the doubt when it comes to cheating. If someone told me he cheated on his college girlfriend during one indiscretion, I wouldn't worry, but be cautious.

If he cheating for "grass is greener" purposes, I would be out.
Back to top Go down
zthatzmanz28
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
zthatzmanz28

Male
Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm

CeCe wrote:
That's what I told myself. I was her third relationship from her separation. We had just started "dating" when she was served with papers--and she blew a cork that he would have set the divorce in motion?

She eventually went between the second relationship and me for about 6 months until I grew tired.

I heard that 2-3 relationships later, all over-lapping each other, she did marry for about 8 months before returning to her original partner she left her husband for...

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueroadblogger.com
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Like expecting the spoiled milk to turn good.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

This. Let's face it and stop being naive......the majority of men have cheated at some point. Gay men, straight men, black men, white men.....a "man" is a man. Now...would I get involved with someone who cheated on his spouse with ME....then no. That's a recipe for disaster.

there is an old saying:

There are 3 things that even God could not create:
1. a baby that will stay dry
2. a floor that will stay clean
3. a husband that will stay faithful! lol
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:36 pm

wants2laugh wrote:

there is an old saying:

Umm, you have any idea how many men are raising children they thought they fathered?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:11 pm

wants2laugh wrote:

there is an old saying:

I can dig it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?    Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you be comfortable dating someone who had cheated on their spouse/lover?
Page 1 of 1